Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trade Thread for Sunday 26th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi all,

I need just 4 all-inclusive bracelets to finish my hotel. Other items in my signature are also needed. I'm maxed out on sending gifts today, but will send out tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

These are the only item in the game which can't be sent as gifts and don't drop from flights. You'll have to use your green cash to buy them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Trying to send out gifts now!
If anyone can help i really need 1 album, 1 great shots, and 3 travel guides....

User: Panda Prince
Friend Code: a5m6eye
Level 10
Item i need:
Items for the Hotel
-Bath Towel:3
-Disposable Shampoo:4
-Guestbook:1
-Projector:1
Could anyone please send them? Also, is there any way i can get rid of the duty free shop? its a waste of cells :(
I'll try to send anything i can.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
If anyone needs something, look at my signature to see what i can gift, and i will send it as soon as i can!!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts

Lockout, thanks for your gift of Packaging machine.
Coacho, thanks for the air con.

Made a mistake on that Catering facility countdown. Due to clock glitch, I was only into the first 24 hour cycle, so now I still have 15 hours left to collect the remaining Packaging Machine & Defroster.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Lockout, thanks for your gift of Packaging machine.
Coacho, thanks for the air con.

Made a mistake on that Catering facility countdown. Due to clock glitch, I was only into the first 24 hour cycle, so now I still have 15 hours left to collect the remaining Packaging Machine & Defroster.
Looks like you now have your last Packaging Machine.
I am still catching up with the backlog, but I will return gifts to those that send me a gift, please see my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom