Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Alliance flights and info are gone after update

Hello,

Again, like after last update, I face a problem with alliance flights and info. Both have disappeared.

I had already finished some alliance tasks and I hope that they will be there once this issue is solved.

I also hope that I am not the only one suffering this matter.

Regards,

Alf

Edit: Now I see that this information is only somewhere else. Therefore, disregard this post :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
It was in the announcement by Ivan: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/7-4-update.28061/#post-434498
UI / UX Changes

• Quest Book is now a single entry point for all of the following: Missions, Daily Bonus roadmap, Daily Mission, and Weekly Alliance Mission. There'll be an exclamation mark if you have a tab that you haven't seen yet, eg. when you have a new Daily Mission or a new Weekly Alliance Mission after reset.

:)

Hello,

Again, like after last update, I face a problem with alliance flights and info. Both have disappeared.

I had already finished some alliance tasks and I hope that they will be there once this issue is solved.

I also hope that I am not the only one suffering this matter.

Regards,

Alf

Edit: Now I see that this information is only somewhere else. Therefore, disregard this post :)

That was a major panic attack. 'I hadn't remembered Ivan's post, but I saw yours, so figured I should just poke around. Found it also. :) :) :)

Top Bottom