1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Airport City says I own a jet but I cant use it

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by DBdb, 31 August 2018.

1. DBdb

DBdb New Member

Windows PC
    Brindle
    In the warehouse it says I have a Jet. Along with all my other planes. All other planes are in Hangars. I have a spare hangar for the jet, but its not there. Warehouse says it is in flight but I have no flights going at present. How can I get this Jet again so I can use it, or can I dump it and but again?

2. Don't know what level you are, but personally for 1 jet, I'd take screenshots of your warehouse and the hangars,. Then I'd dump the plane when and if it lands. Don't think you can sell a plane in flight. The pics are to send to Gi if the problem doesn't go away or reappears. Jets are not very expensive (depending on your resources ). Start again.

3. Check the following thread, it seems the same situation
    http://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/plane-vanished-after-taking-off.21393/#post-316713