Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City on Windows

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
I saw this post on Facebook yesterday that made me curious:
Airport City is now available for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8!

Download from the Windows Store --> http://bit.ly/1j9DgXu
Download from the Windows Phone Store --> http://bit.ly/1fRpl4w

A unique strategy game that puts you in control of both a growing city and an international airport already became a worldwide sensation with over 37 million players on iOS, Android, and Facebook. Join the fun now!

So I had a try and now I'm playing Airport on my laptop and desktop computer again!

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Two remarks:
- the link for Windows 8 redirects you to the Russian Windows Store, if you change "ru-ru" in the address to "en-us", you get the English version (for the non-Russian speakers amongst us)
- it's not cross-platform (yet?), but you can get Neighbours from other Windows games

And of course: the game has bugs (as Uma Thurman says in the Schweppes commercial "what did you expect?"), but nothing live threatening and the game is playable.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I went to the Windows App Store and noticed I need Windows 8.1 to install Airport City. I've been reluctant to upgrade from 8 to 8.1. Has anyone had any problems doing this?
Cheers,
Tom

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Our entire office is running on Windows 8.1 (and Windows Server 2012 R2). We are an IT company that made the leap and we don't regret it! :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I updated to 8.1 and installed Airport City. My friend code is wi331el. Note the "1" and the "l" please. Wouldn't it be nice if we could go PC to iOS to Android. (The less said about Amazon the better.)
Cheers,
Tom

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I'm playing on windows with Meli3, see signature. Too bad we can't become friends with android accounts :(

Top Bottom