Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airport City Not Available in Your Account?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Brindle
Hi

Since yesterday I have had the following message when I try to open the Airport City app.

"Airport City is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

As far as I know I have not made any changes to my account. Not sure what has caused this. Tried to download the latest copy but it says I already have the software installed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi

Since yesterday I have had the following message when I try to open the Airport City app.

"Airport City is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

As far as I know I have not made any changes to my account. Not sure what has caused this. Tried to download the latest copy but it says I already have the software installed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Can you open any other windows apps (from the store) or can you download anything from the windows store? If not, it sounds like maybe your windows store is corrupted, and needs to be reset., or maybe you need to clear the store cache. Try googling your error code for how to do this.

Hi

Can anyone help?

Thanks
dont open using x box, try opening it from start menu, if windows store is corrupt, the only way to fix it is to reinstall windows 10, contact Microsoft support, they can help u reinstall windows 10 and u wont lose any personal files.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hi

Can anyone help?

Thanks

THAT was the issue I had and is now fixed. I had to reset the app (which will lose your game) and that did not work right away but two days later it was fixed with my game to level 1. I played to level 3 then I sent GI my new game code to get my game restored and the first time it reconnected my neighbors but I was at level 3 for several days and I contacted GI again and a little while ago my game fully restored.

THAT was the issue I had and is now fixed. I had to reset the app (which will lose your game) and that did not work right away but two days later it was fixed with my game to level 1. I played to level 3 then I sent GI my new game code to get my game restored and the first time it reconnected my neighbors but I was at level 3 for several days and I contacted GI again and a little while ago my game fully restored.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Glad you're back!

Top Bottom