Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City HD v2.07 Just Released

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Blackcloud said this on another thread:
Most people know my feelings about this issue and the creation of over built cities. I did not have a major problem in deleting buildings, I destroyed mostly low yielding passenger buildings, about 10 1x1 and commercial buildings. I did not have a dense city and I can tell you that it is possible to do the Ancients missions without lots of passenger buildings.
I suggest we just all take a breath a develop strategies to deal with the limitations. It took me a while to figure out how to best fly 9 Jumbos and that is part of the fun/strategy of this game otherwise it can become too easy and repetitive. Play the game at your own pace, it is only the time limited special quests, which unfortunately is becoming more a repeat of previous years, and you will enjoy or be challenged by this game again.

I agree. By changing the population rules, GI has, in effect, rebooted the game. They have made it even more challenging. Is that a bad thing? No!
Why do we play this game? We know it's buggy. We know GI wants us to spend greenies. We know their tech support is a joke. But we still play on. Why?
Because we love a challenge! As I say in my signature, "If it's easy ... anybody can do it." Playing this game has rarely been easy. But if we could make it through the "username" fiasco, we can make it through this.
We can deal with it. We will need to be patient and creative, as Blackcloud said, but we can deal with it.
Play on, neighbors!
Tom
You are right... I don't like it, but you are right...

Top Bottom