Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Air Magnetometer

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Doesn't make it right, though.

I've barely bothered with this event as a result.
I can understand your frustration- yes I am a magnetometer donor too :D

And the Fighter Jet conveys just two passengers.... and the reward for completing is unimpressive to say the least.

However. at my stage of the game the opportunity to obtain 12 “easy” stars made completing the event extremely attractive. Looks like I will get 11 out of the 12 stars without too much impact on my standard game - so that’s a good result for me (y)

.... and the reward for completing is unimpressive to say the least.
You're terribly wrong with your statement. It Came from Outer Space is one of the most rewarding event due to its Crop Circles. If you don't have six of them yet, I'd recommend you keep flying to Area 51 and try to get one or more of them.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You're terribly wrong with your statement. It Came from Outer Space is one of the most rewarding event due to its Crop Circles. If you don't have six of them yet, I'd recommend you keep flying to Area 51 and try to get one or more of them.

Yes indeed, finished the event as you know but only 2 Crop Circles and only 3 days to go now :nailbiting: - will keep on trying as they are the best reward for this event, for me anyhow!

Agreed! I've managed to get all 6 .. increase max passengers by 120 and 1,296 coins every 3 days.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Yes indeed, finished the event as you know but only 2 Crop Circles and only 3 days to go now :nailbiting: - will keep on trying as they are the best reward for this event, for me anyhow!
Like pitt said go for them. And use bowl of riches Which u can buy in the event store. Burn some fuel cus crop circles are worth it. I got 4 now and tomoorow or day after gonna burn Some fuel again.

Honestly the reward i find it not that interesting like most rewards of events. Maybe someone thinks something else

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Like pitt said go for them. And use bowl of riches Which u can buy in the event store. Burn some fuel cus crop circles are worth it. I got 4 now and tomoorow or day after gonna burn Some fuel again.

Honestly the reward i find it not that interesting like most rewards of events. Maybe someone thinks something else

Thanks Kevin, I need to keep reminding myself to use the Bowl of Riches to obtain more.

The Enigma House is ok 126 coins every 8 hours but I'm more interested in the Crop Circles so obtaining more of them would be good. It doesn't half drain your fuel though lol.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Thanks Kevin, I need to keep reminding myself to use the Bowl of Riches to obtain more.

The Enigma House is ok 126 coins every 8 hours but I'm more interested in the Crop Circles so obtaining more of them would be good. It doesn't half drain your fuel though lol.
No worries my friend.
Its only valid for a little period but you are doing nothing with it anyway. After event it becoming coins So better use it. And u Will stay in the spot at the ranking.

It cost me fuel but thats fine. We wont have an event every time Which is costing so much fuel or even with a good reward we can REALLY use..

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
No worries my friend.
Its only valid for a little period but you are doing nothing with it anyway. After event it becoming coins So better use it. And u Will stay in the spot at the ranking.

It cost me fuel but thats fine. We wont have an event every time Which is costing so much fuel or even with a good reward we can REALLY use..

I only remembered yesterday after being prompted by Madge and then again today by you and my drops have increased already with the Hydraulic Tools so thank you.

Yeah I agree it's only a one off with regards the fuel (I hope ;)) - but hopefully be worth it.

Top Bottom