Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows After the update to 6.1.5

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04t1ojqu
Username
KNJM17
Am i the only one that has had better drops from planetariums? Before the last update i would get one Infrared telescope every other day, and the last 3 days i got 2 each day. Anyone else?

D

Deleted member 5399

new update RE: Ticket number ###### GI SUPPORT

Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)
Jan 10, 19:51 MSK
We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!
Sincerely,
Valery
Game Insight Support Team

new update RE: Ticket number ###### GI SUPPORT

Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)
Jan 10, 19:51 MSK
We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.

Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!
Sincerely,
Valery
Game Insight Support Team

Me too ! Identical message :(

Regards
Harcourt

They said (one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame)
As i remember there is 4 big update in the year so maybe in March they will fixed :D plus 3 weeks pass already so we talking about 3 to 4 month to fix the server problem.
(n) Hard to do launch (n) no good source for the fuel :( ring fuel sometimes not work because of the server (n)
After they change the fuel to coins from the hangars visitors no other way to help us to keep flying (n) like before.
OK Gi at least make the guest planes drop the fuel about 80 % more than the passengers drop (y) is this OK or NOT.
Make the math if its work like before without server problem we get fuel weekly between 1000 unit to 4000 unit from the launches send us 10000 fuel units as gift and 30 greenies for the time we wait you to fix this. (y)

This what happen today i try to join a green launch but its not work because of the server after few hours try many times then i just click start my own launch and it dose not open so i quit and come back again many times i wanna check if its open i will add some points but nothing happen 10 minutes back i check the game and i found that the launch i started is ready to launch all this because of the server i need fuel daily but cannot work like that i cannot use any QL from long time because of the server.
Thank you @James Pinnick (Owumi177) for your support and close the launch for me
He put all the points i put 0 points because of the server now this happen for how many players daily it is a shame for GI did not do any thing up to now for IOS 4 days took and they send them free greenies what about windows are they nothing or what we are players too we spend real money on the game we spend long time we doing in hard way and every time we thought GI will take care from windows players soon we trust you but look from the last year what happen to windows players:
Windows doing their launches alone and there cheaters you did nothing
Windows not connected with Android and IOS i was happy now after connecting we got errors losing every thing we cannot take any top places in every thing.
Windows now spending a lot of money instead of that losing many chest the game hang and freezing and errors
Windows players keep waiting all the time and every thing we are the last players with event with any thing also the offers.
There is many thing you should do for windows let other members post too.

Top Bottom