1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Add search to the map

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Husam, 24 October 2017.

1. Can you add search to AC world map please to find where the city in the map just adding the first three letters and show up by zooming in to the city similar to google maps.
    Thank you
    Look to the photo attached
    Before
    worldmapsearch.jpg
    After
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 5 April 2018
  2. Vishal

Vishal New Member

Android, Windows PC
    043wq6rb
    Harry
    Hi Husam, I need smoke detector on priority. Can you please send.

3. Now i saw your post here 31.Oct.17 next time you should tag me or send me private message if you dont know how just go to forum help page or ask any one of the staff members.
    As i see that this is your last post and last seen any way when you log again please let me know if you need help or ask any one. thank you :)
    Untitled.jpg

Last edited: 5 November 2017
  4. mapsearch.jpg
    Thank you Free2Play for adding the search its perfect and work as i ask awesome appreciated (y)
    Thanks Gi

Free2Play, m-bari, SactoDave and 2 others like this.
  5. Seems to work perfectly:

WorldMap.png

Chazzy999 and Madge59230 like this.
  6. andy8758

andy8758 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    Free2Play - see you guys do listen to us sometimes without resorting to Corporate Gobbledegook. Nice addition. Now remove the 100 item limit?

Jair Alexander, Chazzy999 and Teboho like this.
  7. Free2Play

Free2Play Airport City Developer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Windows PC
    I'm not the only decision-maker around here. I'm afraid it's going to stay.

8. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    But I'm sure if you can toss the idea of removing this draconian restriction around the boardroom and with a bit of motivation and will the guys in suits might see it (y)our way...

Jair Alexander likes this.