Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A mighty new runway for a mighty new plane

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Any word on reserve hanger??

Looks like update may come very soon!
There is "info" that Hangar should be out too.... 130.000 coins for it. OR: this might be for vkontakte only.... On Facebook game Reserve Hangar is already....

And, like it was published here in past, there should be possible to store up to 10 planes. Slots from 1-6 should be upgraded "by coins", 7-10 by greenies....

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Russian social network vkontakte already has new update with new destinations such Lisbon, Mogadishu, Ibiza, Alaska and Ekaterinburg, plus new runway for 800 000, falcon for 600 000 and hangar for 130 000.
Thank you for the info ;)
Please let us know the size of the new runway

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Urban legend tm
Username
Urban legend tm
Thank you for the info ;)
Please let us know the size of the new runway
I don't have airport app in vk, just reading comments in my newsfeed. People say that the new runway is longer than old ones, also there's new repair base (6) available on 51 level for 50 greenies (for falcon I assume). People report lots of bugs, many lost experience points (those who had more than 560 000) etc.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yes,1530000 for a full set.
Yes, but you need one or two runway only... 1,600.000
One hangar only ... 130,000 plus additional costs for slots 1-6, if they will be available for coins...

That means around 2,000.000 coins

And Falcons: one for 800.000, two for 1,600.000, ..., five for 4 millions... Ten for 8 millions... :D

So, even "whole set for beginners" - 1,530.000 is not so expensive. And in case of too many planes, if there will be Reserve Hangar, we can store them inthere.

We will see.... SOON :sneaky:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Maybe the losing of xp is not a bug.
It's a way GI to make even of the playing field.
And an excuse for us to use those unworthy Lucky Cap.
Doh, i am affraid of those changes that GI is making them... Make no sense... So, it will be good for now, to keep collections and not complete them, so if all XP points will be reset to zero, we can progress faster... :whistle:

Top Bottom