Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 900+ club

Guys, after the forum update I was awarded with an improper banner: 1000+, when I’m still in the 900+ club.
Please DOWNGRADE my banner ;)

IMG_2932.PNG

Guys, after the forum update I was awarded with an improper banner: 1000+, when I’m still in the 900+ club.
Please DOWNGRADE my banner ;)

View attachment 20601
Ditto - I was awarded the 1000+ banner after the forum upgrade and have not yet hit this impressive milestone. Pakman still member of the 900 club for the time being, but working on it!!!

Ditto - I was awarded the 1000+ banner after the forum upgrade and have not yet hit this impressive milestone. Pakman still member of the 900 club for the time being, but working on it!!!
YES i saw that you have 2 banner and i removed the 900 thinking that you post the 1000 star screenshot i will return back the 900 banner, sorry :cautious:
Thanks for inform us.

Top Bottom