Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.4 Update is Out

I swear, when Helicopters first came out, I could put any level helicopter, on the highest level landing pads. But today, I could not put lowest helicopter on highest pad. Did I miss the change?
I’m afraid it was never the case. I remember after helis were introduced I purchased higher level pad and tried to purchase lowest level helicopter - unsuccessful.
But I have to agree - it was logical higher level pad to support lower level machines as well (as it was the case with the hangars).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
can please someone with the update remind me, how many heli-flights were needed to get 1, 2 and 3 stars?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Videos don’t work for game studio lvl 1 parts. Plays then goes black and stays black. Not cool. iOS
I also have on iOS
Are you guys on the latest iOS software?
I’ve heard from others that this could be the source of the issue.
I’ve had no problems myself, and I’m running the latest version.
I’m interested to hear so we can narrow down/eliminate a possible cause.

Вы, ребята, на последнем программном обеспечении iOS?
Я слышал от других, что это может быть источником проблемы.
У меня самого не было никаких проблем, и я использую последнюю версию.
Мне интересно услышать, чтобы мы могли сузить / устранить возможную причину.
14.2 iPadOS

Are you guys on the latest iOS software?
I’ve heard from others that this could be the source of the issue.
I’ve had no problems myself, and I’m running the latest version.
I’m interested to hear so we can narrow down/eliminate a possible cause.
Yes latest iOS version. It’s a betting ad that does it. Thankfully first one this morning was normal so built level1. 2 Nd ad = betting = black screen again!

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Speaking only for myself, I'm enjoying the game.
50, 400, 1000
Correct. Getting 50 flights isn't so bad. I'm working through the 400 based stars now on my L1 birds. Wow, is that a chore! I think for my L2 birdie I may be able to get only one or two stars, but even grinding all day it's as they say "tough sledding". My only real concern is running out of fuel as there doesn't seem to be a way to recover it more quickly like you can with regular fuel.

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Speaking only for myself, I'm enjoying the game.

Correct. Getting 50 flights isn't so bad. I'm working through the 400 based stars now on my L1 birds. Wow, is that a chore! I think for my L2 birdie I may be able to get only one or two stars, but even grinding all day it's as they say "tough sledding". My only real concern is running out of fuel as there doesn't seem to be a way to recover it more quickly like you can with regular fuel.
good - unfortunately: ANdroid user still cannot get the update. Even my buildings are well visited - but no update for me on Android yet. Great job again from GI. Never learn from the problems in the past!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
good - unfortunately: ANdroid user still cannot get the update. Even my buildings are well visited - but no update for me on Android yet. Great job again from GI. Never learn from the problems in the past!
According to past issues amd statements on the forum, GI isnt at fault for this. They release them simultaneously to the different plantforms; it's the platforms themselves that cause the delay

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me
Username
TF and aF
According to past issues amd statements on the forum, GI isnt at fault for this. They release them simultaneously to the different plantforms; it's the platforms themselves that cause the delay
To make it equal and fair for everybody, G! could load the update(s) to all platform providers and activate the new event AFTER all platforms have released the update. As simple and fair as that...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
To make it equal and fair for everybody, G! could load the update(s) to all platform providers and activate the new event AFTER all platforms have released the update. As simple and fair as that...
Well Im not familiar with the release process, so I cant comment on how improvements can be made. I would think they would need to provide the update to the platforms before the platforms can claim a new version.

Top Bottom