Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

8.1 can't upgrade my game

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
I will when my game becomes usable again
hmm my game now is not opening as from an hour ago..

prior to this it opened and i managed to land all planes, then the battery died and i think it did not save, due to That.

well i'll keep trying opening (it is loading, but keeps on loading for minutes, normally it opens up in about 40 seconds..)

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
hmm my game now is not opening as from an hour ago..

prior to this it opened and i managed to land all planes, then the battery died and i think it did not save, due to That.

well i'll keep trying opening (it is loading, but keeps on loading for minutes, normally it opens up in about 40 seconds..)
Good luck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
PEOPLE!!! Does anyone also has win 8.1RT upgrade problems on this forum? I have changed my signature - added my code to it. Let's connect and trade!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
PEOPLE!!! Does anyone also has win 8.1RT upgrade problems on this forum? I have changed my signature - added my code to it. Let's connect and trade!

Nicks

I suggest you write a ticket about your upgrade problems and/or talk with microsoft about it

I am not sure if your friend code will work as GI has switched most friend codes to ones starting with 20 for windows and 04 for android. iphone has not changed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi Cosmic Blue! Honestly, I don't know, how to talk with Microsoft after all the bad tricks they did. I already wrote a request to GI in August and had formal response that they won't issue upgrade for win 8.1RT... Well, Microsoft is the last chance!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi Cosmic Blue! Honestly, I don't know, how to talk with Microsoft after all the bad tricks they did. I already wrote a request to GI in August and had formal response that they won't issue upgrade for win 8.1RT... Well, Microsoft is the last chance!

Are you willing to upgrade to windows 10 ?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Cosmic Blue Windows RT doesn't run on regular computers. It runs on special devices that are built more like phones than computers. Microsoft offers no upgrade path for Nicks' device. GI dropped support for WinRT.
There is no way out of it short of buying a new Win10 tablet or PC and asking GI for transfer code.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Cosmic Blue Windows RT doesn't run on regular computers. It runs on special devices that are built more like phones than computers. Microsoft offers no upgrade path for Nicks' device. GI dropped support for WinRT.
There is no way out of it short of buying a new Win10 tablet or PC and asking GI for transfer code.

i understand that, since Microsoft is offering an upgrade to all windows users regardless of device.
They may come up with a way to allow him to upgrade even if he has to download a patch and windows 10 download separately and then install it on his device.
as for his game, he back up the game on to a usb and then once he has played passed the tutorial, apply the game back up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Guys, my goal was - to search for people in the same situation on this forum. I won't buy any other Surface tablet or anything like this. Just playing while game crash again, heh...

Top Bottom