Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.7 update

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
I like how you are still positive about your chance getting those buildings (training centre and planetarium).
It's the only way captain. No matter what challenges we all have in life this game is one of few things that really make me peaceful. At first me mam used to say to me. "Your always on that game" because she didn't understand the attraction. Only this week I was explaining the quantum leap bonuses and the benefits of flying with additional QLs, for the time etc.

Hope your good man and achieve your goals also.

@Navigator I have sent you a friend request.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It's the only way captain. No matter what challenges we all have in life this game is one of few things that really make me peaceful. At first me mam used to say to me. "Your always on that game" because she didn't understand the attraction. Only this week I was explaining the quantum leap bonuses and the benefits of flying with additional QLs, for the time etc.

Hope your good man and achieve your goals also.

@Navigator I have sent you a friend request.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian.
This game is addictive for many reasons, but the biggest one is the simple fact that you WILL NOT conquer this game overnight. Everything takes careful planning, execution, and most of all, patience. There are also a multitude of ways to "win", which is also nice. You still have to be careful not to get too distracted though...life waits for no one.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Hi!

Upcoming December and January releases will be focused on tech improvements. We decided to take our time to fix various bugs and improve game stability before going forward with major new features in 2020.
The first of those tech-focused releases is a 7.7 update with a Holiday Rush special event and lots of bug fixes. It's coming later this week.

View attachment 23369

View attachment 23370

View attachment 23371

View attachment 23372
  • Complete the Holiday Rush special event to get a Christmas Gift Shop.
  • Christmas Gift Shop is a commercial building that produces 100 coins every 4 hours. It also boosts output of commercial buildings by 2% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses, item sets, alliance badges, and Mystery Super Buildings in the event store.
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • The winter is coming, too.
View attachment 23373

Cheers!
Ivan.
New runways look nice with snow.
Thanks for the heads-up, Ivan. (y)

Happy flying,
Jay

The Volcano Sleeper

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n0l26m
Username
TVS27 (Items Required)
This game is addictive for many reasons, but the biggest one is the simple fact that you WILL NOT conquer this game overnight. Everything takes careful planning, execution, and most of all, patience. There are also a multitude of ways to "win", which is also nice. You still have to be careful not to get too distracted though...life waits for no one.
Your dead right man, and that's what I like the most. The longevity of this game. In fact I am detracting away from that way of thinking. It is much more than a game and very much serious. It's like a religion in its own right.

There is no way to just get it done. This itself gives a great deal of satisfaction for awards, buildings and planes gathered along the way.

Making your city unique for your style paired with visual magnificence. Something to be proud of!

I have been playing the game for 19 months now and I don't see how you can ever conquer the game. The options and possible goals achievable seems infinite.

My major plan is for me to acquire 6 of every space related building, I will consider a redesign on my airport side very soon also.

The day I stop fist pumping when I receive a Powerful Explosive Bolt, will be the eternal end for me.

Another QL activated on the Blue Pad all night.

Have a good evening everyone.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

Making possible with the help of everyone on the forum.

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
It's good to see another event with a MSB for purchase by collecting 10,000 snowflakes. Now that is a challenge but for all of you banging your heads because (after fighting to get your 10,000 hats during this event) your reward from buying MSB2 was not a planetarium, but a Genetic Research Institute (I now have two in my warehouse.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), have faith.

Airport City has always been a frustratingly difficult game. That is it's attraction to many though. But it does offer you the opportunity to get a Planetarium without spending any real money. In other words - if spending money on the game is not your thing - you can still get planetariums just by playing the game. And I think that's priceless. :cool:

The downside is that it is a 1 in 9 chance. You may get 9 MSB 2's and still no planetarium. It has taken me a year to get my first free Training Centre (from daily play bonus) - that means I had more than 12 rubbish MSB's (Rock shop anyone? :cautious:). before I got the free Training Centre. But then you may get 2 or 3 Planetariums or Training Centres straight after one another. This is a very (very) long game to play. I will probably die before I complete all the destinations.... :angelic:

D

Deleted member 9675

Your dead right man, and that's what I like the most. The longevity of this game. In fact I am detracting away from that way of thinking. It is much more than a game and very much serious. It's like a religion in its own right.

There is no way to just get it done. This itself gives a great deal of satisfaction for awards, buildings and planes gathered along the way.

Making your city unique for your style paired with visual magnificence. Something to be proud of!

I have been playing the game for 19 months now and I don't see how you can ever conquer the game. The options and possible goals achievable seems infinite.

My major plan is for me to acquire 6 of every space related building, I will consider a redesign on my airport side very soon also.

The day I stop fist pumping when I receive a Powerful Explosive Bolt, will be the eternal end for me.

Another QL activated on the Blue Pad all night.

Have a good evening everyone.

#RiseToPower
#TheVolcanoSleeper

Damian

Making possible with the help of everyone on the forum.
There are those players who, in their longevity of playing the game, who might be at or near level 80, but are far from completing all side missions, or earning stars.
The only thing I do miss is earning that one lol banknote when leveling up. I know it seems funny to miss the one but combined with the weekend rewards it does give enough to buy spyglass, golden dice or other unique buys.

It's good to see another event with a MSB for purchase by collecting 10,000 snowflakes. Now that is a challenge but for all of you banging your heads because (after fighting to get your 10,000 hats during this event) your reward from buying MSB2 was not a planetarium, but a Genetic Research Institute (I now have two in my warehouse.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), have faith.

Airport City has always been a frustratingly difficult game. That is it's attraction to many though. But it does offer you the opportunity to get a Planetarium without spending any real money. In other words - if spending money on the game is not your thing - you can still get planetariums just by playing the game. And I think that's priceless. :cool:

The downside is that it is a 1 in 9 chance. You may get 9 MSB 2's and still no planetarium. It has taken me a year to get my first free Training Centre (from daily play bonus) - that means I had more than 12 rubbish MSB's (Rock shop anyone? :cautious:). before I got the free Training Centre. But then you may get 2 or 3 Planetariums or Training Centres straight after one another. This is a very (very) long game to play. I will probably die before I complete all the destinations.... :angelic:
Rock shop is not that bad, it’s only 1x1, can be fitted almost everywhere... as for a genetic institute... well, just got my second 😩... they’re both in my warehouse and I suspect they won’t go anywhere else soon. Maybe I have a bit more luck next time

Hi!

Upcoming December and January releases will be focused on tech improvements. We decided to take our time to fix various bugs and improve game stability before going forward with major new features in 2020.
The first of those tech-focused releases is a 7.7 update with a Holiday Rush special event and lots of bug fixes. It's coming later this week.

View attachment 23369

View attachment 23370

View attachment 23371

View attachment 23372
  • Complete the Holiday Rush special event to get a Christmas Gift Shop.
  • Christmas Gift Shop is a commercial building that produces 100 coins every 4 hours. It also boosts output of commercial buildings by 2% within a 3 tile radius and increases max. population of your city by 20.
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings.
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses, item sets, alliance badges, and Mystery Super Buildings in the event store.
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase and will provide event collectible items for the duration of the event.
  • The winter is coming, too.
View attachment 23373

Cheers!
Ivan.
I am waiting to see the snow in my city looks awesome 😉

This is a nice event to participate in. Does anyone remember the event with Santa’s sleighs and the little runways? I was so hoping this one would return sometime as I think this was the one I never got completed due to an IOS bug.

Looking forward to the event and like a lot of folk on here I would like to gain a planetarium.

Good Luck everyone

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Rock shop is not that bad, it’s only 1x1, can be fitted almost everywhere... as for a genetic institute... well, just got my second 😩... they’re both in my warehouse and I suspect they won’t go anywhere else soon. Maybe I have a bit more luck next time
I'm down for the rock shop. It's only 1x1 and gives a great coin payout for its size, and a +20 to boot. As everyone has said, those 90/4 buildings are just uninspiring. No real perks to them; just sit there and take up space while giving lousy coin payouts. Now if some of them had unique drops....:unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Another shot at a planetarium :love:. Hopefully with a better outcome that the current event: Living up to the moment when I saved up 10k tokens for nearly two weeks, so that I could buy a MSB2, only to find all hopes shattered when an arboretum (90 coins every 4h \o/) unveils itself after opening the box :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Another shot at a planetarium :love:. Hopefully with a better outcome that the current event: Living up to the moment when I saved up 10k tokens for nearly two weeks, so that I could buy a MSB2, only to find all hopes shattered when a arboretum (90 coins every 4h \o/) unveils itself after opening the box :ROFLMAO:
Yup. 90/4 strikes again 😅🤦‍♂️

mystery cabin.jpg

Top Bottom