Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.6 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
On a serious note, an old bug where event tokens from a previous special event might be briefly shown upon launch of the next one might still be with us. But there's nothing to worry about (or be happy about, if you're a player): there're no actual 'leftovers' to spend, it's just the visual bug.

I'm not sure if you can start the upgrade, but the one that I had started before the event ended is letting me watch videos to get what I need to complete the upgrade.
Yes, you can. I brought one of my low level buildings back out of storage to test it out (useless junk coin producer, anyway) figuring it would take little time to replace next time around if the plan didn’t work. Lo and behold, started the upgrade and even watched a few videos to finish it off :).

Last edited:
QUOTE="Free2Play, post: 440413, member: 1952"]
On a serious note, an old bug where event tokens from a previous special event might be briefly shown upon launch of the next one might still be with us. But there's nothing to worry about (or be happy about, if you're a player): there're no actual 'leftovers' to spend, it's just the visual bug.
[/QUOTE]
There goes my candy...

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Update. Issue is fixed, although some of the tokens could arrive with a slight delay after you complete an action. We'll continue to improve it next week.
EDIT: Finally started getting hats

Is anyone else still having this issue? I still have 608 hats since last night and I've flown quite a few more flights today with no changes to the numbers. How long of a delay are we talking about?

Last edited:
Top Bottom