Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 600+ Shiny Little Stars

Oh, my :eek: ... I just occurred to me I should have posted this days ago!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I must have been having too much fun flying and re-zoning my city!! I sure never thought I’d make it this far when I started playing AC 2 years ago ... thanks to my mentors, alliance mates and new friends around the world I did!!!🤩

It’s been a great ride my friends 🥳 ... thank you for all your support and encouragement 🤗 - oh, yess ... and all the gifts, gifts gifts!!!

Stay safe and healthy my friends, and remember - “Life 1st - AC 2nd”!
CF5CFF2F-7085-4A61-BFCD-A9DA284AE6E7.jpeg

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Oh, my :eek: ... I just occurred to me I should have posted this days ago!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I must have been having too much fun flying and re-zoning my city!! I sure never thought I’d make it this far when I started playing AC 2 years ago ... thanks to my mentors, alliance mates and new friends around the world I did!!!🤩

It’s been a great ride my friends 🥳 ... thank you for all your support and encouragement 🤗 - oh, yess ... and all the gifts, gifts gifts!!!

View attachment 30253

Congratulations!!!! 👏👏👏 It has been a pleasure sending and receiving 🎁s.

Partying with you. 🎉🥳🎉

View attachment 30253
Congratulation 👍

Top Bottom