Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Same here, mine didn’t count for two whole days last week.
Do you think it’s a tactic to get us to subscribe?
I don't think its a tactic, its the same issues lots of gaming companies fall victim too. Install rubbish infrastructure, the cheapest possible and hope and pray it works. All too often there is big difference between what the developers want to do and what the management will pay for to backup, the more money spent, the less profit.

We will just have to sit tight and hope they fix it soon, but this is GI and they have a track record of shoddy updates that cause issues.

I see that the “counter-exploit measures” haven’t stopped everyone...

5EFC1F6C-8B39-41F4-9F1A-4E0050598493.jpeg

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
Im in the Silver Leagua, while I should be in the Gold one. (from 900+ points, I have 1200+)
The counters are lagging like never before, my counter did even reset temporary to zero,
but came back, have lost many Letters meanwhile, and a Fuel20 burn for almost nothing. :S

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
Im in the Silver Leagua, while I should be in the Gold one. (from 900+ points, I have 1200+)
The counters are lagging like never before, my counter did even reset temporary to zero,
but came back, have lost many Letters meanwhile, and a Fuel20 burn for almost nothing. :S
Still in the Silver Leaque, but should be Titanium, as i have 1400+ Letters. If its not correcting anytime soon, I gave up on this race. (to get higher chests rewards)

Still in the Silver Leaque, but should be Titanium, as i have 1400+ Letters. If its not correcting anytime soon, I gave up on this race. (to get higher chests rewards)
What I’ve seen is that counters (min point to be in a league) are updated once daily (during reset) but then of course during the day other players increase their results while you play. So at the end of the day you might need much higher number of points than it is shown to be in a league. Best (and most current) would be to post a question how many points has rank 100 in the upper league (as I did while I was at the top of Titanium fighting to jump in Platinum).

Top Bottom