Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.16 update

Hey everyone!
Here we are again with update coming your way next week.

A3xTmmMJDMTASljGEjjUufbmsyP1Z1.png

Xe4qumJNv4sCFCa6PnnPowY6zSlkUp.png

• Holiday Rush special event with a new reward building: Shopping Mall
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses and Mystery Super Buildings in the event shop; this will be the last event this year to feature MSBs as rewards
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase
  • New UI for the Flights menu; it's finally here, and I love it
  • Some bug fixes, as usual
ewtIwoHSSh3JneA77lGfKGwOynl0nF.png

6QjPvuPksLQDdzuLtvk3jGcVmKhEru.png

One more thing. Unfortunately, the 7.0 major update that we've hoped to deliver towards the end of the year, isn't happening in 2018. Although many of the team members work on it behind the scenes for several months already, it's not polished enough to be released yet. As of now, based on our current progress with it, we hope to release it in February, 2019.

The good news here is that we plan to do a private beta test of this update in January, 2019 with invitations sent to select Airport City players. Those will be able to send several invitations to other players themselves, which means that given a few hours/days everyone on the forum will be able to join it. The beta test will be limited to iOS devices due to tech limitations (sorry about that), but the update itself is coming to all mobile versions, of course.

That's it for now, more details concerning 7.0 update are coming in 2019, and I hope you'll enjoy those updates that we release between now and then (there're a few of them planned).

Cheers,
Ivan, and the Airport City team.

Can't wait to see the new updates and be in beta program

I too am interested in the Beta and will ask any forum members to consider inviting me if they choose to do so when it comes out. I’m usually asking people to beta stuff in my job and rarely get to be on the other side of it these days

For those new to this event it’s a pretty straightforward and simple one. I’m sure people will find something to complain about but it’s not overly taxing

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Unfortunately, it's not possible to change language there, as it is Russian social networking website with everyone speaking Russian except @Airport city cheat who wanted this challenge for himself — don't ask me why. Facebook version has all the same features and supports multiple languages. Helicopters on Facebook and other website versions are a sad story; we had them in production for a long time, but as of now they're postponed until we figure out what will be our next step with helicopters in general.

The reason I play the Vkontakte version of Airport City even though I don’t speak Russian is simply because I thought there might be more events. For example the Russian Victory Day - many forum members know about this event if you change you language settings to Russian then the event will show up, if your language is not set to Russian then it won’t... so I wondered what will vkontakte be like ‘Could there be even more events’?... so I started playing

Later I found out there is more flights (except for helicopters & mission to Mars) than iOS & more collections.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
I too am interested in the Beta and will ask any forum members to consider inviting me if they choose to do so when it comes out. I’m usually asking people to beta stuff in my job and rarely get to be on the other side of it these days

For those new to this event it’s a pretty straightforward and simple one. I’m sure people will find something to complain about but it’s not overly taxing
Beta4ever

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
It's hard to be precise with names and numbers, because some of the artists work on several Game Insight titles at the same time. But it is up to 18 artists at max who work on cover art, buildings, and planes for Airport City, and around 12 of them work on AC full time.

Ivan, the UI is becoming more clear and crisp, and the imagery is so much better than when I first started playing almost 2 years ago. Please pass along our compliments to the artists.

Thanks for the communication, Ivan. Personally, I'd rather have updates right than quick. Keep up the good work!
Cheers,
Tom

I agree with Tom that your direct communication with the forum on updates and issues, while not official, is greatly appreciated. And the updates have become much more stable over the past several months, so please pass our thanks to your DevOps and QA teams.

Nobrakes88

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04457ompx
Username
CTB78X
The reason I play the Vkontakte version of Airport City even though I don’t speak Russian is simply because I thought there might be more events. For example the Russian Victory Day - many forum members know about this event if you change you language settings to Russian then the event will show up, if your language is not set to Russian then it won’t... so I wondered what will vkontakte be like ‘Could there be even more events’?... so I started playing

Later I found out there is more flights (except for helicopters & mission to Mars) than iOS & more collections.

That is also why I chose VK.

Top Bottom