Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.12 update

Still all Windows PC users are always get the updates for quests two days later than all others. So we never have a chance to come up in the top levels of the quests. When you will fix that and give all your players the same chances?
I remember that Ivan said before that the late not from Gi its from Microsoft to publish the update in windows store. :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
No Update on Amazon Fire OS, as of this post.:(
Such is life. Like Husam pointed out, maybe Provider (Amazon, Windows, etc.) and not G!.
Last Event Amazon Fire OS was one of the first, so maybe be G!.
Who knows.:confused:

If anyone has a theory on why no videos are possible on Amazon Fire OS Platform, please post.
Another game I play via the Fire OS offers in game ads. So, it is possible.
Discovered that I have been missing out on potential 10 x F20 daily for many months by not being on Android Google Play Store.
That makes the 100 Limit pale in comparison. I would take 200units of fuel any day!

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Just updated on ios. Near as I can tell you can’t do anything with your buildings minimized except for move them. I used to do all my collecting (pax & coins) with the city minimized as it made it easier to see what was collectible, and to use the magic square. I hope I am mistaken and someone can set me straight!

Same issue, also haven't found a work around :(

I am also not pleased with this aspect of the update. When collecting and moving buildings around, I would minimize so I could better see which buildings are green (passengers) vs blue (coins). I find that it's difficult to see the little icons because of the amazing, awesome design of the buildings.

I am also not pleased with this aspect of the update. When collecting and moving buildings around, I would minimize so I could better see which buildings are green (passengers) vs blue (coins). I find that it's difficult to see the little icons because of the amazing, awesome design of the buildings.
At least you can use the minimal view to move buildings around. But I guess that with this new version, using the magic square is much more cumbersome

Purchasing an expansion is now faster with ‘select an expansion’ intermediate step removed as unnecessary

Hi Free2Play

This will be a very personal opinion, but I don't find this feature really pleasant.

cutting a few trees yesterday, I was too close of the town and have activated the expansion menu. And due to change of the focus, the buy button came at the location I was cutting (fortunately, I had not enough money to spend, so it has failed).

I don't know if other player have the same feeling, but I find the new way really more dangerous for unexpected buy of expansion.

It could also occurs when retrieving gold and pax: you are tapping everywhere, and this is not the first time I activate the expansion menu when trying to retrieve something for the edges.
And I fear having direct buy button could lead again into unwanted buy here...

Hope you understand what is my feeling on that feature.

Edit: thinking on it, it would have been better to have the expansion buy in the same menu than building move and edition: you go in a 'edition' mode where you could move your building, and buy expansion.

Top Bottom