Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

5 Green cash bonus

sriharshat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0400b6qr
Username
Sriharshat
Hey, Pilots!
There has been some trouble with event ratings and alliance flights, but we’ve solved the problems! We apologize for any inconvenience and want to give you this as compensation:
*thunderbird3*
➡️ gigam.es/AirportCityBonus
P.S. We are doing our best to fix the gifts interface. Stay tuned, we’ll let you know when everything’s back to normal.

Hey, Pilots!
There has been some trouble with event ratings and alliance flights, but we’ve solved the problems! We apologize for any inconvenience and want to give you this as compensation:
*thunderbird3*
➡️ gigam.es/AirportCityBonus
P.S. We are doing our best to fix the gifts interface. Stay tuned, we’ll let you know when everything’s back to normal.
A new GI rep on the forum! A very warm welcome to you and we hope you hang around. Please ignore any bitching you may read, we sometimes (alas, a little too often due to QA errors) go a bit crazy in frustration but it’s only because we love the game so much.

Thanks for posting :).

BREAKING NEWS: GI reveals clue about what spacecraft will be used in the up coming Mission to Mars update.
94BEB211-00DF-4B18-A0E4-8E0071846013.jpeg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Looks like the problem with alliance flights not being counted correctly, is not solved just yet. My counter for alliance flights was working fine yesterday and the day before. However today, the counter is not being incremented on one of my secondary games. I only had 3 flights left and the last three flights are not being counted I know because I sent the planes off again, and used fuel to speed up the return, and the flights were still not counted. (Sigh) It's not a bit deal, just kind of annoying. Of course it would be unreasonable of me to ask for 2,000 fuel as compensation for this problem, so I won't even mention it. Just kidding about the fuel and compensation, Free2Play. GI has already given me some wonderful free unexpected gifts, so I'm not going to get greedy. (smile)

Since I've finished the current event, I'll get back to working off my backlog of adventure maps and try to complete some adventure collections. I'm working on saving gold (200) and silver (2,000) coins to buy a second Reserve Hanger. Speaking of which, does anyone know how many slots are in the second Reserve Hanger?

Space flights take much longer since getting launch materials takes a lot of time. The drop rate on neighbor planetariums isn't very good any more. But it is a way to collect silver coins so I'll keep at it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I am disappointed in the number of slots in the second Reserve Hanger. I was hoping for at least as many as the first Reserve Hanger. One can NEVER have too many planes. (Grin) Well, I guess I can wait for the second Reserve Hanger then.

Top Bottom