Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

5.4.16 update on android bringing 100 limit - POLL inculded, Will you continue to play?

Would you continue to play Airport City if the 100 limit item is rolled out to everyone?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No

Votes: 113 78.5%
  • Yes, but I would play less often

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Undecided - Please comment below

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
ok guys i have a bit of good news, if you have reinstalled with google play and now you have been capt, because your a old player they should fix it for you!!!!! So for the rest of us i think we should be ok as they are only rolling it out to new players so what ever you do dont use google play, this info comes from a man that knows that all i can say. So contact support to get it lifted with all your screen shots all the best

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
At least for all my fuel and passengers they should give me some time to get rid of them all....

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have a question regarding the 100 limit - if you already have over 1000 prep for a launch, and another 7-800 items to be collected in each prep category, is there going to be any sense in visiting planetariums? Will the 100 item limit apply to those?
The 100 limit restricts every item in the warehouse, but does not effect items in there which already exceed the 100 limit - so collect now!

I have sent support an extensive note regarding this and am awaiting response

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
The 100 limit restricts every item in the warehouse, but does not effect items in there which already exceed the 100 limit - so collect now!
Sure, I can hear thousands of blue chests opening right now.
ok guys i have a bit of good news, if you have reinstalled with google play and now you have been capt, because your a old player they should fix it for you!!!!! So for the rest of us i think we should be ok as they are only rolling it out to new players so what ever you do dont use google play, this info comes from a man that knows that all i can say. So contact support to get it lifted with all your screen shots all the best

I'm not following you. Ask support to fix but don't use Google Play? How can you do one w/o the other on NOX, Bluestacks or MEmu? I'm pretty sure there's a lot of support games on these emulators. Support "should" fix it for us? Not making me feel any better.

I think GI should make an announcement as @Fencat stated earlier. No offense but I think GI owes us an explation.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Not going to update my game. Let's see how long I can play without updating it.
BTW how ridiculous it's to introduce Alliance tasks which includes several hundreds of flight to just ONE destination then u put a cap on the warehouse items of limit upto 100 only.
GI plz tell me how can somebody finish alliance task? I hope(next to none) some logical explanation of yours.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
BTW how ridiculous it's to introduce Alliance tasks which includes several hundreds of flight to just ONE destination then u put a cap on the warehouse items of limit upto 100 only.
GI plz tell me how can somebody finish alliance task? I hope(next to none) some logical explanation of yours.
For anyone interested, here's the essay I wrote for support earlier:

Hello,
Today sadly I write to you with a multitude of issues.
Perhaps the most simple issue, is that now the GI button has been removed from in game, it would appear that the support function within the settings does not send issues through to yourselves as I've had no automated response.
Secondly, it saddens me that I'm no longer able to access the forum within the game, which for me was a large part of the experience. I am aware it can be accessed through the Internet, but it makes for a more disruptive experience.
Thirdly, I had to reinstall my game yesterday, and since I am not able to store more than 100 of any item in my warehouse- this is causing me serious headaches as I cannot complete many collections (particularly for launches), as different collections acquire at different rates. Ultimately the easier collections cannot complete, thus no launch kits, meaning no fuel, and few launches. In addition to this 100 limit, it means that map flying is now going to be almost impossible since I cannot stockpile enough fuel or flight items to complete many flights. This also means many of the buildings I've purchased to produce items are now sitting stagnated after using green bank notes to upgrade their capabilities which doesn't seem fair.
Fourthly, the new alliance quest feature is a neat addition to the game, however the targets are insane! One of mine is to complete 175 flights to charlotte, a condor destination. I have 1 condor plane, which would be 13 flights assuming I could set off again straight away every time. I cannot stockpile much fuel due to limits, nor can I stockpile enough pills or VRsets to complete this, so in addition to the insane number of flights to this destination to complete, I need to complete others too. The same applies for the other 2 targets. Realistically only the top few players (and the multitude of cheaters within) will ever be able to complete these tasks.
Fifthly, my alliance challenge seems to have disappeared.
Please can you assist, I will send shots detailing such issues shortly

Very ridiculous. I have 215 flights using landing lamp. I did complete a task today but it was 42 flights using the level 1 PPD and I used two of them. I think it is insane asking someone to go 1000 flights using earplug in one week when you can't even store 1000 earplugs.

Sure, I can hear thousands of blue chests opening right now.

I'm not following you. Ask support to fix but don't use Google Play? How can you do one w/o the other on NOX, Bluestacks or MEmu? I'm pretty sure there's a lot of support games on these emulators. Support "should" fix it for us? Not making me feel any better.

I think GI should make an announcement as @Fencat stated earlier. No offense but I think GI owes us an explation.
i agree with you but all iv been told if you are a old player the cap dosnt apply to you so if you have been capt then they should lift it for you that is all i know sorry, thats all i can tell my Alliance members that have been capt, so we wait, and yes GI should let us know for sure its not far :eek:

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Very ridiculous. I have 215 flights using landing lamp. I did complete a task today but it was 42 flights using the level 1 PPD and I used two of them. I think it is insane asking someone to go 1000 flights using earplug in one week when you can't even store 1000 earplugs.
Exactly. That's what I was telling.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
For anyone interested, here's the essay I wrote for support earlier:

Hello,
Today sadly I write to you with a multitude of issues.
Perhaps the most simple issue, is that now the GI button has been removed from in game, it would appear that the support function within the settings does not send issues through to yourselves as I've had no automated response.
Secondly, it saddens me that I'm no longer able to access the forum within the game, which for me was a large part of the experience. I am aware it can be accessed through the Internet, but it makes for a more disruptive experience.
Thirdly, I had to reinstall my game yesterday, and since I am not able to store more than 100 of any item in my warehouse- this is causing me serious headaches as I cannot complete many collections (particularly for launches), as different collections acquire at different rates. Ultimately the easier collections cannot complete, thus no launch kits, meaning no fuel, and few launches. In addition to this 100 limit, it means that map flying is now going to be almost impossible since I cannot stockpile enough fuel or flight items to complete many flights. This also means many of the buildings I've purchased to produce items are now sitting stagnated after using green bank notes to upgrade their capabilities which doesn't seem fair.
Fourthly, the new alliance quest feature is a neat addition to the game, however the targets are insane! One of mine is to complete 175 flights to charlotte, a condor destination. I have 1 condor plane, which would be 13 flights assuming I could set off again straight away every time. I cannot stockpile much fuel due to limits, nor can I stockpile enough pills or VRsets to complete this, so in addition to the insane number of flights to this destination to complete, I need to complete others too. The same applies for the other 2 targets. Realistically only the top few players (and the multitude of cheaters within) will ever be able to complete these tasks.
Fifthly, my alliance challenge seems to have disappeared.
Please can you assist, I will send shots detailing such issues shortly
You've mentioned the problem very well. But let's see how they are going to act on it.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I thought Road 404 had finally started to want players playing the game. Unfortunately, it feels like we are back to the same Road 404 we had a few years ago. Every update seemed to be aimed at making senior players quit.

Newer players spend more money and take up less resources.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I thought Road 404 had finally started to want players playing the game. Unfortunately, it feels like we are back to the same Road 404 we had a few years ago. Every update seemed to be aimed at making senior players quit.

Newer players spend more money and take up less resources.

Is Road 404 still associated? Haven't seen anything in reference. Have game rights changed hands? Game name change, no more Free to Fly...
who are we dealing with?

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Is Road 404 still associated? Haven't seen anything in reference. Have game rights changed hands? Game name change, no more Free to Fly...
who are we dealing with?
Maybe it's all G! now - I never knew the exact relationship but thought Road 404 were the developers and G! was the distributor of the game.

Either way, thoughts are still the same.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I wonder if the 1 yes is Aj's :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If I am not criticizing GI on here that doesn't mean I am not against this, You don't even have any idea what I said when I got to know about this and you should be thankful if you knew what was originally planned wasn't implemented.
I posted not to reinstall the game just so that you guys don't get it, If I wanted I could have not posted and watched many of you getting 100 Limit.

Top Bottom