Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My Android support game automatically updated today. The first thing I noticed was that about ten neighbors were gone, including my Waverly huff main game. My Waverly huff game, however, still has the support game as a neighbor. Hope I can fix this.
My Warehouse items and Collections seem to be intact.
Cheers,
Tom
I noted that some neighbor gone when I updated but two of them returned to my list after they updated too. :unsure:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I think everybody knows that server G! had many problems with synchronicity or anything else because sometimes somebody lost the progress. If they fix this bug probably the server could be out of date and some users lost the progress. I hope that G! can fix this issue and understand that they must return back what the users lost.
@Gt city @Bali Hi be careful and take a lot of screenshots. Your AC city appears on level 55 in my neighbor list.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Garttik
Username
Garttik
Good feature is when you collecting people, you can go above limit now (like with collecting fuel from fuel station).. before update you lost people above limit.

Bad feature is when you accept quest plane and start refueling and leave the game (like lock iPhone atc..) a after while you go back, the quest plane is not ready to fly.. and continue refueling from moment when you leave the game.. before update I always accept quest plany, start refueling and leave.. its saving time.. now this option is gone :(

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Regarding neighbour's, After updating I had 518 neighbour's, all those whom I deleted/Lost was again in my list. I again cleared the list and removed some to get myself down to 489 but now neighbour's are increasing automatically and I am at 495 now and I haven't accepted anyone,
So I guess those who got removed after the update will come back to our list slowly.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
AC update is available for iOS too. Since i am on vacation and cant do backup, will wait 2 weeks.... Meanwhile i can do "some" collections... Who know if they will be still available after this update... o_O

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@yenta613
Go to Settings. Tap iCloud. Tap Backup. Tap Back Up Now.
This only works if you have iCloud Backup turned on.
Cheers,
Tom
But what will be backuped? The whole device?
I have iPad 128Gb, and iCloud with 5GB only will not be enought for full backup.
I have a program at home, on computer, where i am doing full backups and incremental. So i have whole device bakuped. I would need to have 200GB in iCloud, but it is payable.
Place on my hdd is more or less free... :D

I would love to have iCloud backup, but in case to do backup of specific program/game only, full or app only or data only.... That would be the best.
On android this works fine, but iOS is to closed for that.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
But what will be backuped? The whole device?
I have iPad 128Gb, and iCloud with 5GB only will not be enought for full backup.
I have a program at home, on computer, where i am doing full backups and incremental. So i have whole device bakuped. I would need to have 200GB in iCloud, but it is payable.
Place on my hdd is more or less free... :D

I would love to have iCloud backup, but in case to do backup of specific program/game only, full or app only or data only.... That would be the best.
On android this works fine, but iOS is to closed for that.
@Gt city
Yes, it is a full backup. Unfortunately, there is no option to backup a single app on iCloud.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have four support games for my Waverly huff main game. Yesterday, my one support game on Android installed the update automatically. I lost five neighbors, including my main game. I have not been able to add my main game back either way. My other three iOS support games were there in my neighbor list. So, it's not true that both games have to be backed up to regain lost neighbors.
Today I backed up my iPad 3 support game, then updated AC. I lost six neighbors, including my main game. Again, I have not been able to add my main game back either way. My two iOS and one Android support games were there in my neighbor list.
I went to restore my iPad 3 to where it was before the backup but the Restrictions passcode I thought was correct (I wrote it down in Notes when I set it up), did not work. I could always call Apple Support for a fix but decided not to.
I will not update AC on my main game or other two iOS support games until this has been fixed. The whole point of my support games is to gift Fuel (20) to my main game. If I cannot do this, I will delete those support games.
Wait and see, folks, wait and see!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just updated (iOS). @greensmith Tom I sent you a request since we can readd deleted neighbors :)

Seems ok so far but the pop up dialogues look HUGE on iPad Pro...
@Theo1977
Did not get the request. I have not updated Waverly huff and will not until these problems are fixed. I do know, however, that both games do not have to be updated to add neighbors. (See my previous post!)
Cheers,
Tom

My IOS game has just updated on my iPad, even though I had updates turned off

The good news is at the moment almost everything looks ok

I've gained some friends - ones I had deleted previously.

I have not lost any items at all

My hearts count has dropped massively

When I visit neighbors, for about 80% I get a message saying they have been away too long and send a reminder. I guess these have not updated yet. On the plus side I visited do my neighbors this morning and now the game has updated I could visit a few again for bonuses.

So the only problem seems to be neighbors who have not updated or connected to the GAi servers today - hopefully as people update over the next few days this will rectify itself. I can visit my back up games which have not updated but they have been online and will have connected to the GI server so as people open the game tonight then more and more neighbors may become available to me.

Regards

Ddave1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Anyone else notice that their flights aren't counting towards alliance since updating? Both my games have not indicated passengers to my alliance since I updated on Saturday. Otherwise everything else has been good, even managed a space shuttle launch thanks for the help @Chad Ladwig

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Regarding neighbour's, After updating I had 518 neighbour's, all those whom I deleted/Lost was again in my list. I again cleared the list and removed some to get myself down to 489 but now neighbour's are increasing automatically and I am at 495 now and I haven't accepted anyone,
So I guess those who got removed after the update will come back to our list slowly.
17lci4.jpg

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Other than a technical update, is there any advantage to doing the update now? It does not appear that there are any new quests, buildings or planes, from what I have read on the forum - just a bunch of bugs!! :bag: :nailbiting:
This update maybe could prepare the game for new quest. (n)
Maybe not.:unsure:

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Just got the update on my iPhone and I'm ready to throw the device out the window. Everything is so small now and the appearance of many of the buildings has changed. I can't visit the majority of my neighbors which means no planetariums or launches for me for a while. None of the items in my warehouse are in alphabetical order. All the gifts I was waiting to return have disappeared. Duke's ballon keeps randomly flying in and then disappears. It's such a mess. I wish I would have turned off the automatic update feature in the iTunes Store.

Top Bottom