Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2017 Post Mortem

This was a year that brought a lot of joy and heartbreaks, bitter-sweet of sorts.

Most events were doable with a bit of effort, I achieved a university this was a breeze to get so was the dark castle and the current event.

Now achieving the gates of anun was a tall order, this event was cursed from the word go and 1 of my thoughts was that it was designed straight from hell (the awards hall of fame is the testament to this).

What I wish I could have achieved was the 77 launch building I hated the fact that all I needed was 77 launch ready items and I only had 9, if it does come around again I'll be ready for it. But during this event (QL event) I did achieve my first Grand Hotel @Gt city & @Cosmic Blue can I get the award for this achievement?

At times I'd be frustrated but hey it's just a game that at times I take it too personal like when my son used 9000 units of fuel just because he wanted to see what would happen. But all in all it was a good year.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Hey dad. What happens if I use 9000 units of fuel? (Son presses some buttons on the keyboard). Oh! I have 9000 fewer units of fuel. One of life's cruel lessons. Learned the hard way. But the story made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us.
P

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This was a year that brought a lot of joy and heartbreaks, bitter-sweet of sorts.

Most events were doable with a bit of effort, I achieved a university this was a breeze to get so was the dark castle and the current event.

Now achieving the gates of anun was a tall order, this event was cursed from the word go and 1 of my thoughts was that it was designed straight from hell (the awards hall of fame is the testament to this).

What I wish I could have achieved was the 77 launch building I hated the fact that all I needed was 77 launch ready items and I only had 9, if it does come around again I'll be ready for it. But during this event (QL event) I did achieve my first Grand Hotel @Gt city & @Cosmic Blue can I get the award for this achievement?

At times I'd be frustrated but hey it's just a game that at times I take it too personal like when my son used 9000 units of fuel just because he wanted to see what would happen. But all in all it was a good year.
That Cursed Valley event was just a harsh one. Rock The Sky was a failure for me too. Those were the two events that burned me the most. The cursed valley event I probably won't be doing again, because the Thanksgiving reward was actually better than the Gates of Amun in my opinion. I think the events at the end of the year were more than fair...no complaints about them. The Quantum Party event may have been one of my favorites, because I love launching. I had to dig deep to pull that one off...still can't believe I did it. All in all, a solid year of flying, and I look forward to another successful year of flying. P.S...those very seldom flight and building drops could improve a little though :D

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

Unfortunately, you do not qualify for any awards. Awards are given out for stars and completing events. There are only 2 special awards besides that.

One is awardable the other is not.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
@Teboho - Thats just too funny for words - The admins of this forum may not think you deserve an award, but as you did not kill your son after that, I have nominated you for this:
https://worldofchildren.org/events/2018-hero-awards/

You are an extraordinary individual who wakes up every day to make a difference. And that in no way is intended to undermine the work of folks who save the lives of children daily. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :D

At least you didn't loose the 900 fuels, with the crazy bug of last week I lost a lot of chests, bonus, planes

Top Bottom