Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2016 Thanksgiving Quest

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I finished mine 2 days ago with the use of 1 GD for the neighbor part of the quest only. Did flights to Los Angeles only, not sure how many I did but I got a 28th or something place there for the week...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
I won't finish it....
Today, after visiting 11 neighbours I collected only 6 items...
Tomorrow morning is last chance, but with this collecting luck I will missed the deadline.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I started this quest with needing only one more sweet potato to finish my collection. Landing 30 guests planes was simple to complete. I have been playing for 5 days (not straight, but for many hours), and now there are 5 hours and 40 minutes left. Been flying 4 planes to Cyprus. Not one event item single drop. They should change very seldom to "a snowball's chance in hell". I have sky captain and spyglass active, for the past 2 hours and nothing. Looks like I will not finish this event this time either. (sigh) I got event drops from some of my longer flights, which I was running to collect items for a couple of new buildings. I am down to 4 greenies.

By the way, my 'get free items for watching a video' has not worked in months. I do not know what the problem is but it sure is annoying. This works on my other secondary AC games.

The redeem code *turkey404* did not work for me. I got nothing. Has anyone else had this problem?

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
FINALLY got my Corn!! All done!! Good luck to everyone else!
Im in the same boat. Flying hard to all the locations with corn but no luck for two days. Not one drop. Finally gave in and purchased spy glass for last 6 hours and burned through 4 150 fuel landing flights and nothing. At this point whatever lands while Im asleep will be it.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I had the completed thanksgiving event for the first time on both iOS and Windows.
I am very glad because I have failed this event two times .....
When I updated Windows game, I had little time left...23 hours remaining!!!,
so I used one spyglass.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I am out of time, out of fuel and out of greenies. I never got the last sweet potato that I needed to complete my third collection. I thought that many short trips would be more likely to get event drops, rather than fewer longer flights. So it is back to regular flights until the next event.

Top Bottom