Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 20 fuel gift

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gy6vny
Username
Jim053
That would be how I receive many of them not how I can send them, atm I can only send a gift of 3 fuel.

That would be how I receive many of them not how I can send them, atm I can only send a gift of 3 fuel.
a screen shot it will help you
11001.jpg

As you see there is a passengers 10 instead of fuel 20 if you have the same thats mean you dont have the fuel 20 just click to send and then will showup all your neighbors names then select 20 of them and send.

Last edited:
One more thing this your question (How do you gain the ability to send a 20 fuel supply gift?)
My first answer is what you ask for 20 fuel supply is the same if you doing ring fuel you will send to 20 players and you will receive from them
You should ask for Fuel 20.
My second answer how to send to 20 players any items not only the Fuel 20 from the outgoing gifts.
So now check your outgoing gifts if you have Fuel 20 as gift you can send or Passengers 10.
Good Luck (y)

Top Bottom