Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 1 million passenger club

Our Alliance this week had a ‘push’ week where we would try to set personal bests on passengers. 4 of us crossed the million passenger mark for the week and many others went way beyond past personal bests. I thought I’d share a few thoughts on what is for me one of my most challenging accomplishments in all my years of playing this.

1. We are going to barely stay in the top 20 for alliance passenger totals this week. When we last did this in March 2022 I think we finished in the top 10, so the cheating/automated flying has really gotten out of control. Once you’ve tried flying a million you realize that by the time you see totals over 2 or 3 million a week there is some funny business happening because there just isn’t time to do all the clicking needed. 2-3 million has to be the theoretical max.

2. 1 million passengers in a week is a huge amount of work (before leading into the week and during it) and requires a huge amount of resources and bonuses. It’s also exhausting to be in the game that much and one week is more than enough for awhile.

3. I’m now starting to think about what other challenging goals are left besides breaking a new personal best in 12-18 months. The Eiffel Tower or Tower of London are the first that come to mind but I’d be curious about what others might think.

I’m glad I did tried this and want to dot again, but not for a long time. Congrats to all the ANT members that set personal bests for passenger counts this week.

Attachments

• 117528B9-4F3C-4DAE-AD0F-80CEEE15938E.png
    117528B9-4F3C-4DAE-AD0F-80CEEE15938E.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 94

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Congratulations to you and your alliance members on racking up successes. I've been chasing the Tower of London for about a year and I have just one more collection to finish. Its a long slog - the worst part being the waiting for the relevant destinations to become available. Once they are available its just a question of loading on the drop bonuses and flying as much as you can until you get the items you need. Good luck if you choose to do it.
P
Screenshot (140).png

Well done, 1 million is my next target, I’m working out at the moment how much fuel and which flights I’ll go for, I’m even contemplating saving enough fuel to have a go at 2 million in the same attempt.

Eiffel Tower is also my big target
If it helps you’ll need a minimum of 125,000 fuel. I had about 80000 saved in the warehouse + fuel gifts + unopened launch boxes so I never figured out exactly how much I used.

I flew 12 Condors (with 40 and 50% speed liveries) and 2 Falcons with 50% speed liveries most of the week. The Jet Packs and Windvane meant I was returning Condors in under 2:30 all week

If it helps you’ll need a minimum of 125,000 fuel. I had about 80000 saved in the warehouse + fuel gifts + unopened launch boxes so I never figured out exactly how much I used.

I flew 12 Condors (with 40 and 50% speed liveries) and 2 Falcons with 50% speed liveries most of the week. The Jet Packs and Windvane meant I was returning Condors in under 2:30 all week
That’s the kind of figures I was working on.

I’m currently filling the fuel bar and saving as many launch boxes as possible, its the first time I’ve gone for this so next time I’m sure I’ll save fuel in a more efficient way

I was looking at doing condors on instant returns for the first couple of days to get a start and then use JP and WV for the rest of week, or maybe half condors on instant return and half on WV/JP all week to try to optimise the fuel

It’s the first time I’m going for 1M so I know I’m gonna make errors and then next time I’ll see what works better for me

I was looking at doing condors on instant returns for the first couple of days to get a start and then use JP and WV for the rest of week, or maybe half condors on instant return and half on WV/JP all week to try to optimise the fuel
I recommend saving this approach if in jeopardy of completion to optimize overall fuel consumption as this doubles it. Mid-week should provide a sufficient idea of progress. Also, don't forget the 6 daily ads for 30% flight boost. Does JP consume warehoused FC? If not, then can also include fuel catalyst.

Last edited:
I recommend saving this approach if in jeopardy of completion to optimize overall fuel consumption as this doubles it. Mid-week should provide a sufficient idea of progress. Also, don't forget the 6 daily ads for 30% flight boost. Does JP consume warehoused FC? If not, then can also include fuel catalyst.
JP does not consume warehoused FC.

That’s the kind of figures I was working on.

I’m currently filling the fuel bar and saving as many launch boxes as possible, its the first time I’ve gone for this so next time I’m sure I’ll save fuel in a more efficient way

It’s the first time I’m going for 1M so I know I’m gonna make errors and then next time I’ll see what works better for me
Everyone’s approach is likely to be different. I did instant returns most nights and flew on the WV/JP during the week. I know if I do it again I’ll think about how I save the fuel.

Top Bottom