Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

You built too many Commercial buildings

Hello all,

I try to some residential buildings to get a steady flow of passengers.
However, whenever I try to build a house I get the message "You built too many Commercial buildings".

Any idea why I get this message?
And how to solve this?

Can it be related to my level? Or does the game force you to have a sort of balance between residential and commercial buildings?

Thanks,
Christophevl

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Yeah, they max you out at 6 of each building EXCEPT for the flight catering. Those I believe are unlimited as I currently have 7 and slotted room for two more. Check how many of that specific bldg you have of the one you were going to buy. My assumption is that you already have 6 in you city which is why you received the error message.

Yeah, they max you out at 6 of each building EXCEPT for the flight catering. Those I believe are unlimited as I currently have 7 and slotted room for two more. Check how many of that specific bldg you have of the one you were going to buy. My assumption is that you already have 6 in you city which is why you received the error message.
sounds right!

Top Bottom