Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Yes, we are back! New IOS update 1.12 (march 7)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
so is safe tu update?
Only 1 case that i know of where there is an issue, my friend flaco56 updated his android and the Spring Event did not appear on his game, or on the loading screen. Mine, however, has loaded fine. flaco56 Reset his android device, then restarted AC and it came up with the event on it.

But if i had the choice, i'd rather have the WWII event....butterfly's suck.

Also, you guys should add flaco56 (y) if you haven't already. He's a daily player and a nice guy. :D

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I didn't do either of the prior 2 updates, but I took the leap of faith and........no problems so far. But, really no improvements either. I still haven't gotten any usernames back, which is what I was hoping for. Oh well.

I've gotten most of my usernames back. Not all, so I don't have much hope. But I did see you today on the 2 accounts I have you on. Hope you need shears, because I made some assumptions today!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I updated iOS - works fine.
Updated Android - also works fine.

Looks GI finally made "good" update :sneaky:

Of course, "username" still stayed :confused:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Update is better than last 2 only issue is crashing when visiting neighbours.
I emailed GI support last week but I might as well have emailed the man on the moon.

I am also getting this when I have visit about 5 or 6 people it freezes then get thrown out of game and lose drop items I've received. Plus still got so many usernames (78 usernames now) in my Neighbour list.

Top Bottom