Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Yes, we are back! New IOS update 1.12 (march 7)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Just found a new update and installed it (why not, my last version couldn't be worse):
It took a while to install it but then: suddenly 62 incoming gifts, many friends have visit me, can add friends/codes(?), visit friends, sent gifts and launch a rocket!
So Happy, this time compliments to GI!
And a new mission (collecting Butterflies) too! I'm gonna play the rest of the day!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I also updated my iPhone to see what would happen and so far it's all good.

Couldn't see update for my iPad but the quest popped up already with out the update but butterfly collection is missing???

Verdict iPhone is now working plus received launch back not bad as been waiting nearly a week for it.

Has anyone been able to update there iPad?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
On my update list it is only possible update v1.11, which was actually bad. I hope they will replace with new one.
When i start the game, an update is offered, but i do not know, what version... (n)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
No update available for me, but airport full of valentine flowers again....
The timer has appeared above the Duke, but with no face.. Looks like a new challenge, OK, so I've already done 2/3rds of it.

Good job I had some shears left.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
i saw the pop-up but didnt see any in the play store..

I usually check their Facebook page to see if they have any announcement but didn't see any. They have the WW2 and Spring missions going on for some players. I was wondering what's with the selective mission distributions?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I usually check their Facebook page to see if they have any announcement but didn't see any. They have the WW2 and Spring missions going on for some players. I was wondering what's with the selective mission distributions?

i clicked "Update" in the pop and i was transferred to the play store and there is indeed an update available. itching to take the plunge as i am getting bored..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Update on iPad is nice, working and i am hoping to farm up a lot of Running Wild Collections before this is done....Also, glad to report that i can once again identify my neighbors on iPad and visit their cities!

Top Bottom