Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

xp_xyz's gift list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone has other items on her/his gift list, I wrote down what I am able to send to my neighbours and friends:

- fuel (3 units)
- biker jacket (Rockfest mission)
- spotlight (music arena)
- air conditioner
- cockpit glass
- welder
- landing lamp (flights to Bali)
- radar
- passengers (10)
- powerful radio transmitter (flights to Malta)
- slide rule
- fuel supply (flights to San Francisco)
- jet engine
- weather display
- fuel additives (flights to London)
- power source
- additional radar (flights to Singapore)
- smoke detector
- spare wire (flights to Sydney)
- server rack
- landing gear
- oscillating beacon (flights to Dubai)
- flight meal / flight catering
- cooling chamber
- navigation module
- master plan / city model
- fuel hose
- gyroscope
- spare propeller
- deicer
- grinding machine

Because I am not playing the game in English, I had to translate some item names and I am not sure, if they have the correct English names right now. These names are written in italic. Please feel free to confirm or correct some of the names at any time!

I have included a list of items I would need in my signature. It is updated several times a day. So it is almost always up to date! The items are sorted by priority, how much I would appreciate the item as gift.

Attachments

• level35-small.jpg
    level35-small.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 87

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I can confirm that these names are correct:
landing gear
cooling chamber
navigation module
fuel hose
gyroscope
deicer

The propeller is called 'spare propeller' in the list.

I thougt I already had you in my list of neighbours, because there is an xp_[itemname] in my list, but he/she is level 30 and you are 31.

Feel free to add me, my code is qr4ly3. I'm only 2000 xp away from being able to send you that amperemeter ;)

Dee' pid='663' dateline='1336476233 said:
I can confirm that these names are correct:
landing gear
cooling chamber
navigation module
fuel hose
gyroscope
deicer

The propeller is called 'spare propeller' in the list.

I thougt I already had you in my list of neighbours, because there is an xp_[itemname] in my list, but he/she is level 30 and you are 31.

Feel free to add me, my code is qr4ly3. I'm only 2000 xp away from being able to send you that amperemeter ;)

Thanks for the updated item list. And you are right, I am that "xp_arcBox/ampmtr" in your list. I just moved to level 31 some hours ago. Because of playing offline most of the time, my status is probably not up to date in your neighbour list. But that xp_... should be me *g*

Dave' pid='672' dateline='1336488850 said:
Thats an impressive list of items you can send! WIsh mine looked half as good!

Do you think so? In my oppionion this list is not so good. It does not contain a lot of items, that are requested in the forum. So I have got the impression, it is not such a big shot.

I wonder what lists of other users look like. Compared to i76ml7's list, there are a lot of items identical, but some differ. So I guess, we all have pretty sure the same things, but some should differ. It is like with the rockfest mission: Most people had the spotlight on their list, few had the haze machine and few had the loudspeakers, but no one had the power amplifier. And I think this is how the usual gift lists work, too. At least we all have the special items for Bali, San Francisco, Singapore and so on, so that at least we can go the desired destinations in order to get the items, no one can send.

my list looks similar as yours and i need about 10000 exp for the last item. but yesterday the list changed and it looks like that now:

- fuel (3 units)
- biker jacket (Rockfest mission)
- fog machine (music arena)
- air conditioner
- cockpit glass
- welder
- landing lamp (flights to Bali)
- copy machine
- passengers (10)
- powerful radio transmitter (flights to Malta)
- slide rule
- fuel supply (flights to San Francisco)
- jet engine
- white board
- fuel additives (flights to London)
- drill machine
- additional radar (flights to Singapore)
- shredder
- spare wire (flights to Sydney)
- server rack
- landing gear
- orange lamp (flights to Dubai)
- flight meal
- cooling chamber
- navigation module
- city model
- fuel hose
- gyroscope
- spare propeller
- deicer
- controlunit (not available yet, 1 level (25,000 exp)10,000 to go)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
hi. can you send a weather display.

here's what i can send so far:

fuel (3 units), biker jacket, hazemachine, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, slide rule, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine.

username: eliweatherdsplay
friend codd: 8pecri

I'm sorry I haven't been checking the forum the past couple of days - swamped with work. I have the air vent filters since i'm Level 32 - I'll start sending one a day from tomorrow if that's alright since I'm out of gifts for today. Let me know. Thanks.

I'm sorry I haven't been checking the forum the past couple of days - swamped with work. I have the air vent filters since i'm Level 32 - I'll start sending one a day from tomorrow if that's alright since I'm out of gifts for today. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Lee,

no problem. I hope my gifts did arrive though. Air vent filter would be fine, don't hurry! The rest of the building still needs some items ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom