Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Xmas bonus

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
code entered and got my 8 greenies, after that game is crashed. when i restored my game, the greenies were gone but the code was not working again.. what a shame, sorry GI but i cannot understand that things! for sure the bad santa day event will just go through those day. you already saw that quite a bunch of high level player fall asleep because of that shit? you should really pay the players for that bad game.. we know all that some of us spend hundreds of dollars for that game and you guys treat us with feets, what a shame, sorry G im really pissed right now!I!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
code entered and got my 8 greenies, after that game is crashed. when i restored my game, the greenies were gone but the code was not working again.. what a shame, sorry GI but i cannot understand that things! for sure the bad santa day event will just go through those day. you already saw that quite a bunch of high level player fall asleep because of that shit? you should really pay the players for that bad game.. we know all that some of us spend hundreds of dollars for that game and you guys treat us with feets, what a shame, sorry G im really pissed right now!I!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
this has happened to a few people, with the crashes you need to get a spot where you know it usually doesnt crash, ie dont visit neighbours etc, then wait a few mins, close and reopen, if it saved then you are fine

Top Bottom