Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Xmas balls..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
I have bought the golden dice for the first time.. cant say I am impressed :/ used 7 150 refills and not a single ball.. got 3 balls so far total, so this challenge looks impossible without veeeeery good luck? Or am I just doing something wrong?

I have bought the golden dice for the first time.. cant say I am impressed :/ used 7 150 refills and not a single ball.. got 3 balls so far total, so this challenge looks impossible without veeeeery good luck? Or am I just doing something wrong?
I used the ball of riches twice and it worked ok
However, I noticed that the second and third ball in each destination only felt after at least two-starring...
So my strategy was to send sleights until 2-starring, then activate bowl of riches and continue sending flights.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
The Golden Dice says it excludes quest items, which I believe (others will correct me if I'm wrong) means it also excludes event items.
I think you should have used the event Bowl of Riches bonus (or Spyglass).

Top Bottom