Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Wrong amount of fuel shown to speed up a flight

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I noticed it a couple of times so far and this time, I remembered to take screenshots to "prove" it.
When I'm getting near the maximum fuel capacity, I check which flight I might speed up so that I won't waste the oil I get per minute.
See here, 78 of 82 stored:
near capacity.jpg

Then I check how much oil it costs to speed a flight up:
cost to speed up.jpg

Interestingly, the much longer flight with a jet to London seems to cost only 28 while the short one to Sao Paulo would cost 48. So I speed up the one to London and should still have 51 since 78 - 28 plus the one that came within these 2 seconds is 51 but I end up with only 35 instead, so the actual cost was not 28 but 44.
after speeding up.jpg

I'd like to be able to rely on the figures shown so that I can plan my flights correctly.

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
I noticed it a couple of times so far and this time, I remembered to take screenshots to "prove" it.
When I'm getting near the maximum fuel capacity, I check which flight I might speed up so that I won't waste the oil I get per minute.
View attachment 6912
View attachment 6913
Interestingly, the much longer flight with a jet to London seems to cost only 28 while the short one to Sao Paulo would cost 48. So I speed up the one to London and should still have 51 since 78 - 28 plus the one that came within these 2 seconds is 51 but I end up with only 35 instead, so the actual cost was not 28 but 44.
View attachment 6914

I'd like to be able to rely on the figures shown so that I can plan my flights correctly.
The same thing I'm experiencing since the latest update

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
View attachment 6912
View attachment 6913
View attachment 6914

I know its annoying! Since the last update my numbers are mixed up too however I know it takes about twice the amount to speed up a flight vs sending one out.
Lets hope these bugs are fixed with the next update so we can discover new bugs Hehe

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I noticed it to
so I log out and swipe so the app is closed fully

Then go back in and the fuel amounts changes to the correct one

Looking for neighbours that gift daily

Top Bottom