Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Wrong Alliance ranking and reward

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Yesterday our alliance team finished in the weekly ranking on place 13. However we got rewarded for place 43 where we ended a week before. So wrong chest and amount of maps received. And Alliance points were not counted to the total.
Kie almost all team we were also infected with the bug last week that puts the amount of passengers of some members down to zero because of falsely accusing them of timetravelling. But GI fixed that in time as our 13th place is correct.
And our results for this week are not visible, the ranking is empty.
Ofcourse I already made a ticket to GI but I am wondering: Are there more teams with this same problem? Did you have a good check on your result and rewards? I can hardly imagine we are the only one.....

Last edited:

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
image.png
image.png

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
The reward base on a week before last week, so everybody get a wrong gift, and this week everybody have a same problem, they have massive problem with their server.

Adv

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aue36kn
Username
Adv
Our Alliance (Galaxy team) have the same issue, but we didn't get alliance points at all... submit a ticket a few hours ago, but I didn't get any response till now

Top Bottom