Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wish List

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
While playing, I'm always thinking "I wish the game could/would.....", so I thought it might be interesting to compile a 'wish-list' of sorts. Kind of falls along the lines of the recent "Ask the developer..." thread that was on GI facebook.

"I wish the game could/would..."
  • sort my neighbor list
  • show either the date/time I visited or a countdown as to when I can visit again
  • allow me to mark a neighbor as a "Favorite"
  • show the username of who visited
  • zoom out farther so I could see more of the city in one screen
  • show how many coins/passengers a building generates when I tap on it in my city
  • sell my abundance of items (I have 32 server racks, 28 projectors, 19 insulation, etc)!
  • show my inventory count of flight items on the flight selection list
  • have a place for me to temporarily hold buildings to make it easier to re-arrange my layout
  • spread out the list of items collected when I tap on the flight (they are all crammed together)
This is just the beginning for me...
Please add your wishes, thoughts, critiques of the game. I could then consolidate the list into a poll so we could all vote on what we would like to see in the game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport

sort my neighbor list
allow me to mark a neighbor as a "Favorite"

These are my favorites by FAR!!!

Also, as I've been requesting for a few months now, I would love to see a Bank where you can exchange coins for cash and vice versa!!!

I have a new "wish I could" idea:
  • When you check you incoming gifts, you only have to option to take, then send back the same gift to the gifter.
  • What if you the gifter actually need another item urgently? You have to go to your neighbour list, scroll through the list, click on your neighbour then flip through gift list to find the item, very loong winded process.
  • It would be neat if we could click "send back" and it goes to the gift list and allow you to choose what to send back. It would certainly save us time, and easier to reciprocate gifters with their needed items.
Next idea is to allow us to change the font size.
  • I think a lot of people here are people "of a certain age" who no longer have 20/20 vision, so I'm sure bigger fonts is feature that most people would REALLY like to have. Playing on a 4.65" Galaxy Nexus, the fonts are so small, that I have to guestimate. If I had not played Airport City on a tablet, I would have given up, because the text are barely readable on a 4.65 inch screen. I have no idea how people can play this on a 3.5" iPhone (if they are thinking of making one).
What do you guys think of these 2 ideas?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I have a new "wish I could" idea:
  • What if you the gifter actually need another item urgently? You have to go to your neighbour list, scroll through the list, click on your neighbour then flip through gift list to find the item, very loong winded process.
  • It would be neat if we could click "send back" and it goes to the gift list and allow you to choose what to send back. It would certainly save us time, and easier to reciprocate gifters with their needed items.

While playing, I'm always thinking "I wish the game could/would.....", so I thought it might be interesting to compile a 'wish-list' of sorts. Kind of falls along the lines of the recent "Ask the developer..." thread that was on GI facebook.

• sort my neighbor list
  • show the username of who visited

have same thought for these three ideas.. I believe GI developers read this posting, didn't you, GI? ;)

Device
  1. Android
All of the ideas mentioned are on my wishlist too, especially the neighbour ideas. I know there is a thread on this site about items needed for your buildings, but it should be mentioned in the game before you start the build. It's disappointed to see that you need items after waiting for 48 hours to finish the building.

A way to exchange coins for cash would also be nice. Looking at the current bank the exchange rate would be 500 coins = 1 green cash ;).

Device
  1. Android
As valuable as the greenies are, I think an exchange rate of 50,000 coins = 1 green cash is more in line.

I Agree, That's why I don't understand why you get so little coins when you buy them with real cash. You get only 16000 coins for $9,99 vs 32 greenies for the same price (that's 500/1) :s. I think it's impossible for GI to introduce an ingame exchange station with a rate other than 500/1, because it would mess up their rates for real cash. Let's assume that you get 50.000 coins for 1 greenie with an exchange station in the game. Who is going to buy 16000 coins for $9,99 when you can get 32 greenies for the same price and exchange them in the game for 32 * 50.000 = 1.600.000 coins!?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Let's assume that you get 50.000 coins for 1 greenie with an exchange station in the game. Who is going to buy 16000 coins for $9,99 when you can get 32 greenies for the same price and exchange them in the game for 32 * 50.000 = 160.000 coins!?

I agree with the logic and my guess is that they would put the two more in synch when you make purchases. They'll either up the coins or lower the greens, or a combo of both.

My guess the combination.

Some friends need items to help complete their buildings but there is currently no way of seeing what they need. It would be great if you could visit them, hit on their red exclamation marks and see what they are lacking so you can help them out. We are 'friends' after all... Forgive me if someone has already said this but it seems insane sending someone loads of cash counters when they really need a smoke alarm.

And while i am on the topic, what is it with the gift list? That to me seems totally random? Does it refelct the items you have obtained from flights? Surely if you have the item for a build you should be able to pass it on plus a few extras from levels above your curent one. I think it could be done better.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
A lot of good ideas :)

I'd also like to be able to sell my excess items; 63 welders, 42 computers, 46 air conditioners, 183 drill equipment, 278 movies, 648 musical instruments... so much useles stuff! It would be nice if you could make some money of off them.

Also, instead of continuing to drop stuff you don't need (and are not going to need in the future) it would be nice if the game removed these items from your flights. So for example, stop dropping the welders/computers/airconditioners, unless there is a building I haven't upgraded yet that needs them.

And I wish we could exchange collection items.

Top Bottom