Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WiPe's tradeing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all together!

my username in the game depends what i like to get - so i change it from time to time

in the moment my name is "spotlight pls"

my code is: pz4i79

i need items for Terminal 5 and power ampilfier and spotlights for rock arena

The code of my son is: xi3u5r

He needs a beamer and a book with suggestiones please

THANK YOU ALL

Thank you!

maybe a silly question, but how can i "accept" anyone? most of the people i added (or added me) ar in the list "waiting" but i can not klick on "visiting" or anything. just the "red cross" is klickable??

wipe' pid='144' dateline='1335782158 said:
Thank you!

maybe a silly question, but how can i "accept" anyone? most of the people i added (or added me) ar in the list "waiting" but i can not klick on "visiting" or anything. just the "red cross" is klickable??

I had the same problem when adding Dave as neighbour. When adding two other users it all worked without any problem.

My solution was: deleting the request to Dave and asking Dave to add me as a neighbour, so I have to accept him. Mysteriously that worked...

Lee' pid='188' dateline='1335856849 said:
Hi, I've added you and your son. My username will be Lee_[whatever item I require]. Once you accept, I'll send across the requested items.

ok thanks. as soon i can send items again i will send you a jacket... can't send amplifier - ins't in my list!?

i need amplifier also and archive box

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom