Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows8 - Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wmhvrq8
Username
Rangia
I just found these forums today. I started my first launch ever yesterday. Luckily I will have it off the ground shortly without losing my stuff as I did not research before commencing.

I am more than happy to help people with their launches. Feel free to friend me.

Hi Rangia - would love to join your launches as and when I can. highlander has just started one, and I have joined that. There is also a thread for Windows players - windows airport city trading that is worth joining as it is full of daily players, and we all gift to each other! - hope to see you on that one. I got your invite earlier and accepted that too.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Just started a Blue launch if anyone is available and wants to join in. I've put in a bit over half of the points required and will add some more later in the day as needed to ensure completion.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I just found these forums today. I started my first launch ever yesterday. Luckily I will have it off the ground shortly without losing my stuff as I did not research before commencing.

LOL ... same here. I was so excited to do my first launch that I initiated it without knowing what the heck I was getting into. The "official" how-to for this game is about the vaguest I've ever seen. But luckily I had a couple neighbours jump in & I myself had enough resources saved up that it worked out well.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread, as I'm very interested in the AC space program.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Forgive me in advance for my "newbidity" (a nice way of saying beginners stupidity :) ), but in order to join someone elses launch, you still have to have the prerequisites gathered that you need to make your OWN launch .... right? The space suit, treadmill, & all that good stuff. It just makes it easier to collect the points needed to initiate the launch if you hav helpers .... all correct?

Hi - CptDav - that's right, then you start a launch and you have the option of joining a friends or starting your own - but you need exactly the same to get this far. Worst thing I find is you start a blue or green launch, find nobody has started one yet, and see a post for the opposite launch - once you have got that far you can't back out and change. I have not managed a launch yet where I have jad enough without friends helping either.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Starting Monday, I intend to do at least 2 green launches per week, perhaps 3. The latter will almost certainly require me to buy certain items to initiate the launch (or join others, either way). My question is .... is it usually better to just buy the specific item you need in the launch prep window, or to buy a couple/three of the launch initiation chests? Each specific item costs 20 bucks, but the chests are quite a bit cheaper if I recall correctly. Of course that leaves open the possibility that you won't get what you need. And what I need are usually the harder to get ones, like the space suit, or whatever the 2nd prerequisite is on the green launch window. Thanks.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Green launch started an hour or so ago and only around 300 points remaining to complete if you'd like to jump in without having to add too many points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom