Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows8 - Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
I am starting my very first green launch. Everyone more than welcome to join!

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Hello all, I've started a blue/Prometheus launch. 23 Hours to go and only 250 points left to go. Easy third place for anyone that wants to come in and finish off the launch.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi folks!
There is a Green Launch at "GingerInBelmont" player. Welcome to join if you have her in your neighborhood. 15hrs to start, easy 2nd place is still vacant for a little while.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Just started my very first Prometeus mission - 24 hours to go. I intend to make at least 70% of it. Everyone welcome to join!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Just a reminder about Space launches.

Please do not announce space launch of people who are not on this windows 8 forum as we cannot join their launches.
Each member who joins the launch must be a neighbor of the person who started launch other wise we will not be able to see their launch.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Hello All, I have a blue space launch going. It is presently at 824/2000 points with 20 hours left. All are welcomed to join and help finish off the launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom