Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much i have acceptet you and sendt some fuel calyst to you
Thank you, got it but not sure what you are needing, I can send several items you had on your list.
I have sent you an invite. i can not send much but i can send the fuel :)

Username/Friend Code: 20y66oxw
In-Game Name: Zhupigen
Items Required: 1 ATM 1 Generator, 2 welder, 4 Computer, 4 Air Conditioner and 2 Imprinter.
Items You Can Send: Fuel, Fuel Catalyst, Disaposable shampoo, ATM, Skin care product, paint, Generator and album

Don't forget to keep your signature with a list of your gifting needs and keep it updated so that you get what you need and don't end up with duplicates. Basically what you have from this past post, minus what you no longer need, and paste it in the signature section in your profile. This game will be a lot less frustraiting with these forum neighbors! They are the best! :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
I have sent you an invite. i can not send much but i can send the fuel :)

Items Required: 1 ATM 1 Generator, 2 welder, 4 Computer, 4 Air Conditioner and 2 Imprinter.
Items You Can Send: Fuel, Fuel Catalyst, Disaposable shampoo, ATM, Skin care product, paint, Generator and album

Accepted - I have sent a Welder over to you. I routinely scan signatures to see if there is anything useful I can send other than Fuel 20s, but please feel free to prompt me to sent anything specific I have listed in my signature!

David

hi all i need some help.

Thank you for your help :)
sent invite from gameradar2

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
i have all my generators thank you so much. i still need thise:

Items Required: 1 ATM, 1 welder, 4 Computer, 4 Air Conditioner and 2 Imprinter.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
@Bertje , resent invite from gameradar2
paint sendt to gamerader2 and invite sendt to gamerader.

paint sendt to gamerader2 and invite sendt to gamerader.

Sent you an ATM

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Now stocking beds, e-readers, and sliding table saws.

Siggy updated, gifts are out for 24 hours, gifting list updated.

408k left to first lvl 6 runway.

Special thanks for incoming building supplies.

Warm thanks for incoming flight gifts.

here is my coin and launch ready item take for the week
launch2.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
still need thise and i will help with what i can.

Items Required: 1 ATM, 2 welder, 4 Computer, 4 Air Conditioner and 2 Imprinter, 1 copy mascine, 1 procjektor, 1 dispatcher console, 1 radar.
Items You Can Send: Fuel, Fuel Catalyst, Disaposable shampoo, ATM, Skin care product, paint, Generator, album and Landing Lamp.

and thanks for all the help

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath gratulations for getting your second acoount back online (y) :) seems like GI finally got their asses up and fixed it ;)
I got the Major's Portrait, which was the last one needed :happy: Thank you very much for help with that!!
Thanks Arne, with no help from GI what so ever managed to get it back myself I have gone through lots and lots of system restores to find one that actually worked (for now)
I have been doing at least 10-15 restore points a day so you can imagine what a drag it has been :cry::cry:
Whole day finding one that worked and it was the second to last one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wish I had been as wise as @Wasted Eagle and not updated till things improved, and I do not think I will ever contact them again, they are simple morons
Well I do feel better after a good moan :LOL::LOL::LOL: And you are more than welcome Arnie any time you need a item just let me know and I will do my best to deliver (y)

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Thanks Arne, with no help from GI what so ever managed to get it back myself I have gone through lots and lots of system restores to find one that actually worked (for now)
I have been doing at least 10-15 restore points a day so you can imagine what a drag it has been :cry::cry:
Whole day finding one that worked and it was the second to last one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wish I had been as wise as @Wasted Eagle and not updated till things improved, and I do not think I will ever contact them again, they are simple morons
Well I do feel better after a good moan :LOL::LOL::LOL: And you are more than welcome Arnie any time you need a item just let me know and I will do my best to deliver (y)
Respect for sloving it yourself !!! (y) :woot:
Thanks again for all the help!!

D

Deleted member 5399

I got 2 years worth of solid fuel X3 as I upgraded KB1 thinking way back i needed it.
I sure didn't make same mistake twice. one is enough to get each time it produces in KB2
And speaking of the twins all gifts are out.
I decided to try and visit some different neighbors but here is something odd I found @bjs
You've got streets but buildings are transparent, on just these 3.
Gifting tomorrow might be delayed some as have things to tend to. til then. Wishing all the best.
Be safe. Fly safe.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 86
D

Deleted member 5399

@Cath Sometimes we just got to figure out our own solutions to the game. Although now and again, I feel a Ghost ship of Croocker wants to appear, even though I move the dock, take away the road and even do a visit to madeline, which seems to solve some odd behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom