Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
To all my nigh boors!!! sorry for being absents i am in the midle of being a part of a show that had premiere the 15 in this month and will be going on till the 23, it is in my building and it is a projekt to safe the building i life in, there fore i will not have much time to write in here. I have sent of fuel 20 from zhupigen and fuel catalyst from bellapigen to all, because i dont have the time to go true the pages before Tuesday since i am babysitting my Nephew tomorrow morning and i have the show in the evening, it will be the same for Thursday the 22 haw ever the other days doing the day i should have just enough time to go true them and, send what you guys need if i can. I hope you all can life with that for a little while, i will be back to chat with you all and be a pain in the but ;-) after the 23 else i will just check, the days it is posebole, sorry for not givenig a heads up.

To all my nigh boors!!! sorry for being absents i am in the midle of being a part of a show that had premiere the 15 in this month and will be going on till the 23, it is in my building and it is a projekt to safe the building i life in, there fore i will not have much time to write in here. I have sent of fuel 20 from zhupigen and fuel catalyst from bellapigen to all, because i dont have the time to go true the pages before Tuesday since i am babysitting my Nephew tomorrow morning and i have the show in the evening, it will be the same for Thursday the 22 haw ever the other days doing the day i should have just enough time to go true them and, send what you guys need if i can. I hope you all can life with that for a little while, i will be back to chat with you all and be a pain in the but ;-) after the 23 else i will just check, the days it is posebole, sorry for not givenig a heads up.
good luck with the show, sounds fab - you have so much on make sure you leave time for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom