Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Fellow pilots - I'll be off line for the rest of the week but I do have a favor to ask of you all.

My dad was born 89 years ago in Sydney Australia. He was married at 28 and, three days after the ceremony, emigrated to the United States, 61 years of marriage produced 5 children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great grand children. This weekend I'm traveling to Florida for his funeral.

Those who want to join the celebration of his life please free free to send a plane (along with your thoughts and prayers) to his hometown of Sydney.

Thank you all!

Very sorry to hear your sad news, my condolences to you and your family.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
@Finlayson You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. Flight to Sydney in Dad's honor is underway.

all, I have enough edge banders. Need only Hammer drills (and coins)

@Stine Thanks for gifts from both accounts. I sent to one of yours this morning. and the other just now. Please read my sig for items I need. Duty free items are better than the radio transmitter for me.

@david smith accepted your David Smith2 game

Happy Flying all

I read all sig before i sent a gift, but i wasent sure if it was on perpas that the transmitter was harder to read then the rest. :) i got the gift and thank you. i will see when i send again if there is something on the duty free list i can send to you :)

Hi All,

They are Back

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Blue Group Launch will take place tomorrow, Friday 16th September at 17.00pm GMT London. This blue launch will be opened by either @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) or @Harcourt (Harc-Support Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer. I look foward to seeing you all then.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy slightly updated. Gifts are away for the next nine hours. Gifting list slightly updated.

Celebratory thanks to @Blue Aero for a building gift I still need. Nine more lie detectors please?

The usual warm thanks for the incoming flight gifts.

225k from runway 6. 147 tokens from second grand hotel.

D

Deleted member 5399

Fellow pilots - I'll be off line for the rest of the week but I do have a favor to ask of you all.

My dad was born 89 years ago in Sydney Australia. He was married at 28 and, three days after the ceremony, emigrated to the United States, 61 years of marriage produced 5 children, 11 grandchildren, and 2 great grand children. This weekend I'm traveling to Florida for his funeral.

Those who want to join the celebration of his life please free free to send a plane (along with your thoughts and prayers) to his hometown of Sydney.

Thank you all!
@Finlayson
My prayers to you and your family for the loss. As it sounds he seemed to live a fruitful life.
Now if only I can remember what planes went to Sidney. I got giants to go to Melbourne but request is for sidney. I can pick up jet and keep it in reserve afterwards.

D

Deleted member 5399

As for me, the twins, whomever. I started to send out gifts this morning but since dealing with blood clot issues in the past, i don't mess with chest pains, pressure and shortness of breath.
So I've been sitting in hospital all day, poked, prodded and scanned. Just under very much stress lately.
Wish I could say more, but don't want to bore others with details. Sometimes life deals us well, and sometimes we think we have a good grasp on things, but are thrown a curve-ball to cause imbalance. So just need some time to deal but will be off and on to fly, gift, and visit as much as possible.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Apologies for lack of gifts yesterday but my internet connection went down yesterday evening and by the time my ISP restored it I had missed Thursday's gifting window - hopefully back to normal today

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs

Thank you all!
I lost my Father at the age of 89 as well and although it is considered a good age, that doesn't make it any easier to accept - that was 14 years ago and, although the pain of loss subsided, he is still very much alive in my mind - and I still look for his advice particularly when tackling practical jobs that he was so good at. I hope that your own happy memories will soon outweigh the grief you must feel at the moment. I lost all my stored jets during the update so wont be able to make the tribute flight but will think of you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
As for me, the twins, whomever. I started to send out gifts this morning but since dealing with blood clot issues in the past, i don't mess with chest pains, pressure and shortness of breath.
So I've been sitting in hospital all day, poked, prodded and scanned. Just under very much stress lately.
Wish I could say more, but don't want to bore others with details. Sometimes life deals us well, and sometimes we think we have a good grasp on things, but are thrown a curve-ball to cause imbalance. So just need some time to deal but will be off and on to fly, gift, and visit as much as possible.

I hope it turns out to be nothing too serious and that you are fighting fit again soon - I had a triple by pass op last year so know how important it is to take care of your heart.

Hi All,
Just to know that when i did the latest update i lost these rewards.

1- Houston 1st place rank (rewards 3 gold, 10 silver, Fuel 150, two items for launch preparing) 3000coins, 800 experience

2- Apogee Mission I should be in 2nd place rank (Quantum Leap, 7 gold, 15 silver, fuel 150, passengers 150) 15000coins, 1500 experience

3- Lunar mission I should be in 3rd place rank (Quantum Leap, 5 gold, 10 silver, fuel 50, passengers 50) 10000coins, 1000 experience

Today GI return me all these rewards it was awesome and thanks to them plus one small rewards because i was waiting too long it is Bronze chest.
Thanks GI support (y)

Sorry to hear that Ken. Take care of yourself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom