Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
apologies to my drone passengers - It was a funny day yesterday and my drone pilot forgot to take off - gifting as usual tomorrow

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Still urgently needing
6 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
if any of you good neighbours can help - I have fuel 20 to send!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi all,
Is anyone having trouble with their game?
Mine won't open; I get the splash screen -- loading, then it crashes.
uggh, I don't think I did a back up yesterday either. :cry::(

Nevermind; I tried again before changing anything.... and it opened; feeling Great :)(y)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Firstly, please keep @Wired Parrott in your thoughts as hurricane Matthew bears down on Florida.

Last week's launch was fantastic and it would be great if everyone takes part again tomorrow !!

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place tomorrow, Friday 7th October at 17.00pm GMT London. This blue launch will be opened by @Harcourt
(HA Gift to Harco account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom