Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Apologies to my neighbours of gbs3 drone but GI have not restored my game today as I had hoped - with some neighbours of my main game being away I have managed to send gifts to a small number of drone neighbours today. Here's hoping for a fix tomorrow

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Another update - clearly the boffins have thought "what more can we do to pi$$ people off - we know let's add an unnecessary and annoying graphic background to the Launch ready collection screen - no wait that's not enough, we'll add an additional mouse click for them too!! Mmm but what about the people who can't be bothered to collect launch ready chests? We know let's add annoying pop up messages during normal harvesting to persuade them to spend more $$$$

Why couldn't they have done something actually useful such as adding the search box to the gift sending neighbour list as well as the main one - or perhaps not throw players out of the gifting screen every time they post a gift!

I have yet to explore what other little gems they may have added!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
See the graphics boys (or girls) were not left out and have turned the smart car dealership into what resembles a multi storey car park!

Another update - clearly the boffins have thought "what more can we do to pi$$ people off - we know let's add an unnecessary and annoying graphic background to the Launch ready collection screen - no wait that's not enough, we'll add an additional mouse click for them too!! Mmm but what about the people who can't be bothered to collect launch ready chests? We know let's add annoying pop up messages during normal harvesting to persuade them to spend more $$$$

Why couldn't they have done something actually useful such as adding the search box to the gift sending neighbour list as well as the main one - or perhaps not throw players out of the gifting screen every time they post a gift!

I have yet to explore what other little gems they may have added!!

I am quite often perplexed by the "improvements" within the game.
Recently they seemed to have gotten a clue and then this happened. :wtf:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.05am GMT London)

I have this morning, Friday 25th November, finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today.
My great thanks for the standard gifts received and a special thanks to @Comet18 - @Wired Parrott - @Snowee - @skiv - @porvillewright - for all of the unique gifts received during the latter part of yesterday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Added items required for higher level Town Hall and Repair Base into siggy. Figured I might as well start collecting them while people have those items to gift :p

Does anyone know if I need to upgrade the buildings to a certain level before I can receive those items as gifts? For example, I'm on Town Hall level 5, can I receive Town Hall level 7, 8, 9 etc... building items?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Added items required for higher level Town Hall and Repair Base into siggy. Figured I might as well start collecting them while people have those items to gift :p

Does anyone know if I need to upgrade the buildings to a certain level before I can receive those items as gifts? For example, I'm on Town Hall level 5, can I receive Town Hall level 7, 8, 9 etc... building items?

It should not be a problem, I've done the same thing in the past with my previous game, planning beyond the present game play is a smart idea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Sick yesterday so nibbled on dinner. Didn't cook a whole lot. Probably use turkey and remaining gravy today and add some veggies and noodles for soup.
Gifting done from night flyer1 @Cath to @Cosmic Blue aka yar.
Will pick up on gifting from #2 city after I get some much needed planes in the air and visiting done.

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW I have 19 slots open in night flyer1 for neighbors and 1st dibs goes to those here in forums.
It seems there are a few ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz people from forums but again I wont remove unless they post it, so removing the sleepers that are non-forum.
Seems all of my non-forum neighbors I had before the merger have gone by the wayside, or I just haven't seen their usernames yet.
So again 19 slots. PM me if you want dibs on one. @Radu81 I did add you to my fav neighbor list, the other game you play.

BTW I have 19 slots open in night flyer1 for neighbors and 1st dibs goes to those here in forums.
It seems there are a few ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz people from forums but again I wont remove unless they post it, so removing the sleepers that are non-forum.
Seems all of my non-forum neighbors I had before the merger have gone by the wayside, or I just haven't seen their usernames yet.
So again 19 slots. PM me if you want dibs on one. @Radu81 I did add you to my fav neighbor list, the other game you play.
Thanks. (y)
I think I sent you wrong gift from my android.
Sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom