Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
@Mister Magic - Welcome to the forum. If you check out page 3 of this thread, I posted some information that may be useful to you.

and I must say @Ten33go that your advice was stellar and your patience much appreciated - helped me to get on the right track.

Updated needs below - looking towards getting jets with the land sale tomorrow (?), so still in need of drill machine and insulations as note below. Unfortunately, I only have 2 gifts left today, but can catch you up tomorrow.

many thanks!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
and I must say @Ten33go that your advice was stellar and your patience much appreciated - helped me to get on the right track.

Updated needs below - looking towards getting jets with the land sale tomorrow (?), so still in need of drill machine and insulations as note below. Unfortunately, I only have 2 gifts left today, but can catch you up tomorrow.

many thanks!

You're very welcome. I'm very happy it was useful to you, and glad to be of help. That's what we're all here for, to help one another out whenever possible. :) :cool:(y):D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Good Evening Flyboys and Flygirls (16.45pm GMT London)

After a long and restful period of time away I've decided to have another go with Airport City. A decision I came to during last Sunday morning's posh breakfast and while reading the newspapers.

I've decided to start from stratch rather than resurrect my old game. Having played the game before I can see there are better ways of playing the game. This time I will not record any statistical data, nor have any non forum members as neighbours. I also plan to position the buildings in a better manner, making better use of the 4x4 block grids in the city and airport once I begin to expand my land. I will also only do the side bar tasks if they fit in with my plans. In the early days of my previous game I spent too much time dealing with them for poor returns.

I'm currently on game level 10, star skills 10 and hearts 1 - since Sunday afternoon. I'd like to reconnect with all my former forum neighbours, which will help speed things up. As I progress through the levels my game will open up and I will then be able to send far better gift items, which should not take too long. I've updated my signature to reflect the above, including my new friends code.

I very much look forward to communicating with you all through the members forum once again. Fortunately, my original account is still active and I will be using this.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
Glad you are back Captain, please look for SDave, Derby and Tatsu in your waiting list (let's level you up fast).

I am stunned that the almost useless fuel 3 disappeared. I will take any flight or flight repair item you care to offer. I don't use the catalyst at all.

Indeed those of us that had this happen were quite stunned about this illogical move.
I will send some flight items and as always keep an eye out for any specific needs you
may list. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Please invite all of my accounts (or as many as you want). I am afraid I gave up on your return and deleted you.

I just saw that you included your friend code, so I will attempt to invite you from all of my accounts when I get to them.

My thanks for your new invites - I have two - level's 43 and 69

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Welcome back @Captain WH Rollins, I'm sending neighbor requests from both accounts.

Thank you very much for your two invites, it is good to be reconnected with all my neighbours. I still have many friends codes to key in, one of my priorities for today and some upgrading to do. Hope all is well in your gaming world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Glad you are back Captain, please look for SDave, Derby and Tatsu in your waiting list (let's level you up fast).

I have all three of your accounts in my neighbours list, my thanks for your invites. Working through the levels this time round should not take quite as long as first time round. Back then I played the first year of the game in isolation. Only in the second year did I stumble across the members forum and then it took me such a long time before singing up. Not really smart of me, I missed out on all those weekend codes and green notes. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

:mad::eek:......:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:............:blackeye: some one call me a :nurse: as I did not see that coming:bag:
I gifted from night flyer2, visited, and THEN I get 1 greenie for leveling up to 68 which I could have added to the 3 I already had and golden diced my visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom