Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next Group Launch will be Blue and take place on Friday 18th November at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST .

This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 NoGift Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer.

A new thread will be posted in the Launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
@Harcourt & @Wired Parrott

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Great to have you back @Captain WH Rollins I have sent a request to be neighbours again.
I for one have missed your company so three cheers for your return

Hello and thank you very much for your post. I have of course excepted your invite, over the next day or so, I will key in the friends codes for all the invites I've received, there are so many of them to get through.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins great to see you back, I guess I will delete the old game now.
Have sent an invite from WP will get one out from WP2 in a while.
BTW those side quests really build up I always have ignored them except when
I know I can just finish it quickly. I have so many I rarely look at them anymore. :cool:

Hello, yes your quite right about those sides quest's. I now have more than I can deal with and it will just keep growing. I will do the quick ones but will ignore many of them. Last time round I became somewhat bogged-down with them. I do not intend to repeat that experience.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Good Evening Flyboys and Flygirls (16.45pm GMT London)

After a long and restful period of time away I've decided to have another go with Airport City. A decision I came to during last Sunday morning's posh breakfast and while reading the newspapers.

I've decided to start from stratch rather than resurrect my old game. Having played the game before I can see there are better ways of playing the game. This time I will not record any statistical data, nor have any non forum members as neighbours. I also plan to position the buildings in a better manner, making better use of the 4x4 block grids in the city and airport once I begin to expand my land. I will also only do the side bar tasks if they fit in with my plans. In the early days of my previous game I spent too much time dealing with them for poor returns.

I'm currently on game level 10, star skills 10 and hearts 1 - since Sunday afternoon. I'd like to reconnect with all my former forum neighbours, which will help speed things up. As I progress through the levels my game will open up and I will then be able to send far better gift items, which should not take too long. I've updated my signature to reflect the above, including my new friends code.

I very much look forward to communicating with you all through the members forum once again. Fortunately, my original account is still active and I will be using this.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
I've added you to my games, Snow and Snow2, please accept :)
Welcome back captain!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Neighbours (11.40am GMT London)

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks to all of you for responding so quickly with your invites. I currently have 24 neighbours, in such a short period of time. I will be keying in your friends codes in due course. The speedness of your invites allowed me to plunder far more neighbours for resources, this I did respectfully and in a stylish manner befitting my age and grey hairs.

I was planning on replying individually to my neighbours but decided one message to encompass all. Once I'm up to speed with my neighbours needs (who wants gravy with their chicken or beef) I will keep my gifting simple for the time being.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks to all of you for responding so quickly with your invites. I currently have 24 neighbours, in such a short period of time. I will be keying in your friends codes in due course. The speedness of your invites allowed me to plunder far more neighbours for resources, this I did respectfully and in a stylish manner befitting my age and grey hairs.

I was planning on replying individually to my neighbours but decided one message to encompass all. Once I'm up to speed with my neighbours needs (who wants gravy with their chicken or beef) I will keep my gifting simple for the time being.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, your Copy Machine has been taken care of! (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Good day to all.
Next Day Air guaranteed delivery by 10AM this morning left from night flyer1 to those people listed between and including @SactoDave and @Gt city .
Planes were in the air before 8:45 PM CST/UTC-6
Knight Fliers Air Freight will send packages from night flyer2 city today, guaranteed to be delivered by end of day.

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow never knew Golden Dice could be to such an advantage other than visiting neighbors.
I had one alarm clock already, bought 2 from Croocker, and picked up a set of Golden Dice.
Mind you I have been working maps lol til my feathers have lost all their fluff, flying night and day.
I've accomplished all ancient maps for Jumbos and finishing up on Scandinavia was the best day of all.
And it's just now 8:30 AM CST/UTC-6, (or is it 5 or 7 with time change lol).
Looky here what I earned since 5AM, in just under 3.5 hours
Treasures of Asgard got me the Castle and Voices of the past got me NotreDame and 6 Sky Captains.

Sky Captain X 6 for completing Scandanavia.JPG
Treaasures of Asgard.JPG
Voices of the Past.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow never knew Golden Dice could be to such an advantage other than visiting neighbors.
I had one alarm clock already, bought 2 from Croocker, and picked up a set of Golden Dice.
Mind you I have been working maps lol til my feathers have lost all their fluff, flying night and day.
I've accomplished all ancient maps for Jumbos and finishing up on Scandinavia was the best day of all.
And it's just now 8:30 AM CST/UTC-6, (or is it 5 or 7 with time change lol).
Looky here what I earned since 5AM, in just under 3.5 hours
Treasures of Asgard got me the Castle and Voices of the past got me NotreDame and 6 Sky Captains.

.View attachment 4614 View attachment 4615 View attachment 4616
Yeah! Yeah! I know many of you got 6X each one. But I'd rather be happy with one of each and a load of passengers in my city, that slowly keeps making their way to the left side of my city.

D

Deleted member 5399

Guess I'll have to pull a 6 day marathon to get as much out of sky captains as I can.

Good Evening Flyboys and Flygirls (16.45pm GMT London)

After a long and restful period of time away I've decided to have another go with Airport City. A decision I came to during last Sunday morning's posh breakfast and while reading the newspapers.

I've decided to start from stratch rather than resurrect my old game. Having played the game before I can see there are better ways of playing the game. This time I will not record any statistical data, nor have any non forum members as neighbours. I also plan to position the buildings in a better manner, making better use of the 4x4 block grids in the city and airport once I begin to expand my land. I will also only do the side bar tasks if they fit in with my plans. In the early days of my previous game I spent too much time dealing with them for poor returns.

I'm currently on game level 10, star skills 10 and hearts 1 - since Sunday afternoon. I'd like to reconnect with all my former forum neighbours, which will help speed things up. As I progress through the levels my game will open up and I will then be able to send far better gift items, which should not take too long. I've updated my signature to reflect the above, including my new friends code.

I very much look forward to communicating with you all through the members forum once again. Fortunately, my original account is still active and I will be using this.

Regards and Respects
Captain WH Rollins
Sent invite. Glad to have you back Capt! :)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

We hadn't the chance to talk but your reputation precede you. I sent you a neighbor request and will assist you with gifting needs. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom