Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzyJKC

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
JazzyJKC
Username
JazzyJKC
Hey jazzy and welcome. I noticed your first post was awesome, including your needs and gifting ability. This bit as seen above quoted needs to be in your signature as well. (under the tab with your signature name at the top right) The signature works as a constant script where you can keep it updated so that whenever we post it is automatically added.

Hi BelleAir, thanks for the tip. I'm working on the signature now. I'll be lurking around to pick up more tips and tricks from you all.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
My apologies in advance for taking so long to post this for our new member...

Hello @JazzyJKC & @Mister Magic, and welcome to the Airport City Forum!

This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations, creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own.

In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips and suggestions to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be. You may be familiar with some of them, but there may be others you are not.

* Introduce yourself in the Windows Weekly Trading thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally. There are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand your knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent you a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins when they add you.

* If you choose to accept the request, click on the green arrow box that appears with their name on it in your, 'Waiting" tab, which is located in your neighbors icon. Enter that persons friend code into the friend code tab That person will receive 200 coins for you adding them.

You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged and you can visit their airport / city!

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from possible non forum members. When you input their code (Like instructed above), they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input your friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins.

You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged and you can visit their airport / city!

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are available in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in coins when you input it. The code is usually first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in the Windows Weekly Trading thread as well. It can be input into the same place you put friend codes.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or city size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% more for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it for future reference.

The forum also has some special features that you can take advantage of that may interest you as well:

* This thread - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/vip-lounge.30/ will allow you to actually become a "VIP member" for a small yearly fee (<$5.00 I believe). This helps gets rid of the ads, and defrays the cost of running this forum, that has benefitted all those that are members! (Plus, everyone here is pretty friendly, helpful and are generally really cool people).

The above are merely suggestions and information to help you with your game play and forum experience. How you choose to proceed is entirely up to you!

Good luck and most of all, have fun!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Sorry to my neighbours for yesterday, was busy with exams and completely forgot about gifting :oops: Will send off today's as soon as I've updated gifting list!

JazzyJKC

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
JazzyJKC
Username
JazzyJKC
My apologies in advance for taking so long to post this for our new member...

Hello @JazzyJKC, and welcome to the Airport City Forum!

This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations, creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own.

In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips and suggestions to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be. You may be familiar with some of them, but there may be others you are not.

* Introduce yourself in the Windows Weekly Trading thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally. There are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand your knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent you a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins when they add you.

* If you choose to accept the request, click on the green arrow box that appears with their name on it in your, 'Waiting" tab, which is located in your neighbors icon. Enter that persons friend code into the friend code tab That person will receive 200 coins for you adding them.

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from possible non forum members. When you input their code (Like instructed above), they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input your friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins.

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are available in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in coins when you input it. The code is usually first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in the Windows Weekly Trading thread as well. It can be input into the same place you put friend codes.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or city size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% more for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it for future reference.

The forum also has some special features that you can take advantage of that may interest you as well:

* This thread - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/vip-lounge.30/ will allow you to actually become a "VIP member" for a small yearly fee (<$5.00 I believe). This helps gets rid of the ads, and defrays the cost of running this forum, that has benefitted all those that are members! (Plus, everyone here is pretty friendly, helpful and are generally really cool people).

The above are merely suggestions and information to help you with your game play and forum experience. How you choose to proceed is entirely up to you!

Good luck and most of all, have fun!

Wow that's really helpful information thanks and thank you for the welcome. This forum makes playing the game so much better.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Thank you @Snowee for the Solar Cells and @Harcourt for the Office Chairs. I have enough now. I can join the Blue Launches now!
Thanks also to @Comet18 I have enough Dryers.
@w4mlhq8 if I could trouble you for one more Mayor's Portrait and @david smith for one more Fax machine, I could finish the Townhall upgrade. And @IkebotXP if you could send one more Air Vent Filter that would be great.
Now to get to 800K to upgrade the runway without finding something else on which to spend the coin!

Last edited:
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Gifts shipped via Knight Fliers Air Freight overnight shipping @Red Fox One to @WAMike aka Cyclone4. City of origin night flyer2
Thanks @KenDuckySmith, package received in mint condition. I sent Fuels from my satellite cities RFox2 and RFox3 yesterday and will do so again later when I got home. Same gifts to all Knight Fliers whose addresses are registered at RFox2 and RFox3. Also sent Altimeters and flight items from RFox Headquarter.

game restored

will update gift items later.

It looks like GI has found a way to access the a persons game directly so that you do not need to apply the restore code yourself, they can do it directly. Only change is that your friend code changes.
Yes they did the same for me but i miss many buildings and when i ask them they say according to our data nothing miss and i send them screen shot before they restore and after restore and video link to approve for them and the thing they still ignore and answer me according to our data there no missing.
So did they restore your game completely no any thing missing ?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi @snow

Thanks for connecting. Sadly, not too many things that you need I have, but will do my best to assist.

Sent "flight catering". Hope better than in real life...:D
sorry - meant @Snowee... It's winter...sigh!
It says you sent me an Aircraft Tire, but I am actually in need of those :ROFLMAO: so if you could keep sending those that'll be awesome (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
My immediate needs are for Spare Propellers (only 2 left - needed for current destinations) Building wise my terminal upgrade has a way to go and still need
3 Currency Detectors, 2 Document Detectors, 5 Explosives Detectors, 4 Lie Detectors
Thanks for all the help given to date.

From my main game (gbs....) I usually try to send what is indicated in game name and if nothing is shown then I send Fuel(20) from my drone games I send only Fuel(20) daily to all their neighbours. With the drones I have over 100 neighbours and rarely have the time to check signatures so the best ways of getting what you want from me are by messaging me direct or adding items to your game name (this works only for my main account) as I frequently complete gifting entirely within the game not always having the time to check the forum

My drone accounts have a full complement of neighbours and I will issue invites only when a vacancy arises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom