Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 7th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep in my heart I was hoping your old account will miraculously come back to life but well... I'm deleting old ones and adding your not-so new gameradar2.
the old gameradar2 kept crashing, so deleted it, and kept the same game name, but with new friend code. the new gameradar2 hasn't crashed in 2 months

Can the Transmitter for Control Tower 5 be gifted ?
I think it must be, because I was able to build control tower 5 with a total of only 7 flights to areas that have transmitters, and I still have 2 left. So, I'm sure I was gifted probably all 4 that I needed.

Edit:
I just checked my excel file that shows gifts given & received, goes back to feb 5, and I don't see transmitter anywhere. Don't know where I got mine from. :confused::confused::confused:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I think it must be, because I was able to build control tower 5 with a total of only 7 flights to areas that have transmitters, and I still have 2 left. So, I'm sure I was gifted probably all 4 that I needed.
Thank you, so now "all" I have to do is to find people who can gift an item which name is part of a name of another item which everyone has (Powerful Radio Transmitter)...

Thank you, so now "all" I have to do is to find people who can gift an item which name is part of a name of another item which everyone has (Powerful Radio Transmitter)...
I may be able to help if this is the right one?
Transmitter.png

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi all, thanks for all the gifts over the last week.
I have space on my airport side for one more building before I expand again. Undecided between Flight Catering Facility and Cosmic Fuel Station, any thoughts ?

IMHO - flight catering facility. You get plenty of solid fuel from the launch ready items you get from visiting launch pads, planetariums (or planetaria), and training centers.
I agree - when you run out of flight catering, especially if trying to max out on an event flight or during a bonus or for stars, it is a real pain. I have 4 flight catering facilities for just that reason.

I agree - when you run out of flight catering, especially if trying to max out on an event flight or during a bonus or for stars, it is a real pain. I have 4 flight catering facilities for just that reason.
I just upped my flight catering facility to level 2 - will be building another soon. I moved mine to the city side, and it hasn't lost the level 2 yet. (last time it went back to level 1 after the first drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom