Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@MGardner141 - I have this Wednesday morning sent you a Video Wall, following on from Textbook and Amperemeter - I will keep an eye open on your signature page and gift again tomorrow.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, do you want to receive Trackballs already (will come as Fuel3 as long as you are not lvl 75, just do not accept the gifts yet) or first something else?

Many Thanks @Cath for sending the Goal Post!!! :love: I finished the one Stadium :) :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, do you want to receive Trackballs already (will come as Fuel3 as long as you are not lvl 75, just do not accept the gifts yet) or first something else?

Many Thanks @Cath for sending the Goal Post!!! :love: I finished the one Stadium :) :)

I'm 25,000 experience short of level 75 - I should reach the new level early tomorrow morning London time. If you hold back for the time being, I will post the good news when this happens and update my signature page. Many thanks for your post - not too sure if I have gifted to you recently. If not, will chastise myself with a batch of Martini's this evening, we have guests coming.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send but still have some catching up to do since it didn't work yesterday.

@ItsRalphy : your gift was 5 passengers, so will try to keep them and open them afterwards, seems I can't receive the led lamps for the moment.
Gutted, if I wanted to send you passengers, I would have sent 10! LOL

Do you want me to send LED lamps and you save them, or something else?

I'm 25,000 experience short of level 75 - I should reach the new level early tomorrow morning London time. If you hold back for the time being, I will post the good news when this happens and update my signature page. Many thanks for your post - not too sure if I have gifted to you recently. If not, will chastise myself with a batch of Martini's this evening, we have guests coming.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Liking your punishment, I might have to be bad so I can chastise myself as well!

Happy birthday @Frz67 - have a great day
Happy birthday.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th June - 08.00am GMT London)

My fleet of 10 planes returned early this morning, having sent them up yesterday evening, and five of those planes now need to be repaired. This is by far the highest number of broken planes I have ever experienced.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th June - 11.35am GMT London)

I have just gifted all my gift items for today, building upgrade gifts and standard gifts, to all my neighbours. My great thanks for all the continued gifts received during this week.

The good news is I have finally reached game level 75, the not so good news is the experience level has now increased to 700,000 - have made a start with this new target. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th June - 11.35am GMT London)

I have just gifted all my gift items for today, building upgrade gifts and standard gifts, to all my neighbours. My great thanks for all the continued gifts received during this week.

The good news is I have finally reached game level 75, the not so good news is the experience level has now increased to 700,000 - have made a start with this new target. I have also updated my signature page with my current needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Congratulations @Captain WH Rollins

Big Landmark Achieved !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations @Captain WH Rollins

Big Landmark Achieved !!

Regards
Harcourt

Many thanks for your message, me for it was a very slow process, but eventually I got there in the end. This game really does test ones patience, each time you move up a level, but I knew this early on in the game. I also gained a green note, which will allow me to purchase a plot of land, sometime late tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Hope your holiday is going well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom