Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 17, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday @skiv

Champagne.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Thank you so much for the gifts, Checking your signatures and sending back gifts.

@wydaho Thanks so much for that final spaceship launch console and horn antenna, Fuel 20 and Vivaldi antenna's sent.

@Julie payne Thank you so much for all the Yagi-Uda Antenna's, Fuel Hose sent

@PhactorPhil thank you for the Fax, please keep sending more when you are able :) thanks again. :) Spare Propeller sent

@Below_Average_AC_Player, Insulation sent. @BelleAIr Fuel Catalyst sent, @Red Fox One Navigation Module sent, @Bob69bob Fuel 20 sent, @Davescharf Deicer sent, @KenDuckySmith Fuel 20 sent, @Blue Aero Fuel 20 sent, @Eddie the Eagle Laptop sent,

That's it so far from my forum neighbors, I'll update this later if I send or receive more gifts, Thank you all again. I really appreciate the help. Have a great day everyone.

And Happy Birthday to birthday to our forum members, have a good one guys!

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 18th July at 13.35pm GMT London)

All my neighbours standard gifts items for today have just been sent out. Tomorrow will send out building upgrade gift items. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received thus far today. Have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all of you :) , I don't write a lot in that thread ( cause when I don't have interesting thing to say;) ...I close my mouth :D:p:D...) So I use this forum a lot with the Musketeer's Group :) and I want to tell BIG THANK'S to Free2Play , @Cosmic Blue , @Kesh , @Gt city , @Captain , @Dave :rolleyes: for create this forum and taking care of it (y)....By the way I encourage each player to buy VIP membership to contribute and say thank you to the administrators :woot::woot:!
So I think I have one thing that could be interesting :whistle::whistle: for the players :

You know that one of the most difficult thing in the game is to have enough passengers for flying.:eek:

Here is a list of Passengers buildings drops per hour, I hope it will help the players to choose the passengers buildings you need in your game.:):)

Stone Castle: 36 pass./ hour

Manoir: 36 pass./ hour

House with a pool: 36 pass./ hour

Windy House: 36 pass./hour

Town House: 24 pass./ hour

Farmer House: 22 pass./ hour

Mansion: 18 pass./ hour

Romantic Café: 18 pass./ hour

Appartment House: 15 pass./ hour

Drive-In Theater: 14 pass./ hour

Kiss Café: 14 pass./ hour

Multi Story Building: 14 pass./ hour

Outdoor cinema: 12.2 pass./ hour

Villa: 12 pass./ hour

Loft Condo: 12 pass./ hour

Modular House: 11.16 pass./ hour

Irish Castle: 10.2 pass./ hour

Chalet: 9.1 pass./ hour

Acute House: 8.5 pass./ hour

Emerald House: 8.25 pass./ hour

Mirror House: 8 pass./ hour

Condominium: 7.9 pass./ hour

Clay House: 7 pass./ hour

Carefree House: 6.75 pass./ hour

Square House: 6.5 pass./ hour

Merry Manor: 6.1 pass./ hour

Country House: 6 pass./ hour

Brazilian Villa: 6 pass./ hour

Brazilian Cottage: 6 pass./ hour

Igloo: 6 pass./ hour

Irish Mansion: 5.1 pass./ hour

Studio: 4.5 pass./ hour

Alpine House: 4.5 pass./ hour

Bridal Salon: 4.5 pass./ hour

House of Disturbance: 4.1 pass./ hour

House of Doubts: 4 pass./ hour

N.B. If you play during 1 hour:

Turf House will give you 36 pass./ hour

Cottage will give you 30 pass./ hour

Side Wing will give you 24 pass./ hour

Mini Market will give you 15 pass./ hour

Please note that some of those buildings are Event buildings.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi all to my neighbours I have to walk away from the game due to family circumstances , and thank you for all your help to build my game (y)
Take care and good luck for the future

Hi all to my neighbours I have to walk away from the game due to family circumstances , and thank you for all your help to build my game (y)

Hi @Cath

I am really sorry to hear this. I will miss you.
I wish you all the best and that things work out for you in the future.

Regards and Best Wishes
Harcourt

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi @Cath very sorry to hear you are leaving the game but family must come first.
You have been a good reliable neighbour while I have been playing and I will certainly miss you, all the best for the future.

Regards
Mike

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I have just logged in and read your post. Very sorry to read you are leaving but it is completely understandable, family is more important, and does comes first. Many thanks for helping me with my game, thanks for your red launches, your QL's and all your gifts. My respects to you and your family. I wish you well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cath Going to miss you. Always there; always supportive of others. Family life is certainly important. God bless friend. God bless the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom