Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
hi all , happy flying
this week im off to both thailand & LA
see my signature for the updated item

last week rankings : #10poolstation;#6 san fransico,#5 washington D.C.; #4sao paulo, #52 canary islands; #4 turkish coast, #3 singapore, #2 bali, #78 sydney :)

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My thanks to all of you for helping me with my screenshot problem, I've finally managed to provide the proof required to retain the star banner - I feel tired and drained from this experience. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (10.50am GMT London)

All my 20 neighbours gifts for today have just been gifted and I've updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received - @Kamikaze - gifted 1 DNDS - 3 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

WOW Almost never I get to post on 1st page of weekly trading forum

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh sheesh where's my head today? Tired. Woke around 2 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep.
I see Croocker has made his appearance today. He was so much welcome in !KB city, he literally had a 3 Falcon salute, to his arrival. ( If you look closely, his dock is in line with runways). As he was coming in, the Falcons were on his tail, landing precisely the same time, he docked his airship.
That would have made a good GIF file/video clip. Have to try that one again when he comes later in the week, and see if I can create a gif out of it.
Anyhow all gits out from !KB and !KB2; AT!!! my usual time, before 8AM.
Thanks be to all for the generous gifts I received today.

Take care all.Exit stage right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Daffy.gif

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated. No changes to gifting list. Gifts are away. 260k from MCC3 start.

Special thanks for the awesome building gifts coming in.

Welcome thanks for the flight gifts coming in.

Good evening,
I am going to upgrade my terminal to level 9 please need your help in the items below:
Upgrade to Terminal (Level 9) items i need:
>>>>>>> you can send me private message for trading if you want <<<<<<<<
8 Floor Washer (i can send but please send in return)
8 Information Sign (don't have it)
8 Patrol Drone (don't have it)
8 Turnstile (don't have it)

The items i received from you i can send in return or check my signature let me know what you need instead.
Thank you and Good Luck All. (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good evening,
I am going to upgrade my terminal to level 9 please need your help in the items below:

The items i received from you i can send in return or check my signature let me know what you need instead.

I can start gifting Patrol Drone's x8 from tomorrow morning and from then on until you have all the gifts you need,

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good evening,

Hi Husam,
If you send Floor Washer to either (or both) of my games, I can return Information Sign.:):):)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Good evening,

Hi Husam,
I don't have those items in my gifting list yet but if you send me yours I can return it and see what you got then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom